ganons Game and media room.

ganon

n00b
Hello, here is my mancave setup. Most retro stuff is hidden in drawers, but include a Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS3, but mostly Nintendo related stuff. Many of the larger drawers are filled with laserdiscs, which I`m about to get rid of (only keeping the popcorn movies I never tire of, and collector editions of Star Wars etc)

The spider thingy on the telly is a miniature for the Kingdom Death: Monster boardgame I have done some modifications on (LED lights and stuff)

The arcade cabinet is selfmade with a 60-in-1 jamma board. The trackball works great on Centipede/Millipede. I made a Bartop version with a spinner for Arkanoid, but sold it to a friend who loves that game. I will make a similar cabinet like the one pictured with the 19-in-1 board during the summer if time allows me.

Since taking the picture of my AES games I have aquired Garou and KoF 98, and I`m waiting for a MVS converter+ a multicart along with KrautBuster.

For retrogaming on the big screen I use an X arcade tank stick, and for a just a quick game I have a Retron 5 in my living room.

I have also ordered a NAM 1975 (love this game) poster to take over for the Akira one.

Attachments

• promperom.jpg
    promperom.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC_11233.JPG
    DSC_11233.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_11211.JPG
    DSC_11211.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_11200.JPG
    DSC_11200.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 284

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Do you have the triforce of power hidden away in there by chance?

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Nice room man! Looks cozy. Especially in a winter climate. I love gaming with a projector. My setup used to use a projector and it was a game changer for me when I first got it. Playing older consoles like SNES and Genesis like that is so fun.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nice to see another fan of Polish poster art. Those Episode IV & V designs by Michał Książek look good on your wood paneling. Very atmospheric!