Gaming Round Up ~5/3/14

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
PS

Castlevania SotN - Started listening to a SotN station on Pandora at work and was forced to play this again.
Legend of Mana - Such a great game. Easily one of the best on the system, and my favorite Mana game.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Dat Triple

Back to The Future: The Game (have one more episode left)

Titanfall

Allentown Pinball Fest

(Just going to give some highlights)

America's Most Haunted
Stern Star Trek LE
A BEAUTIFUL restored Taxi
Attack from Mars
The Shadow
Metallica LE

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
PSX:

Final Fantasy Origins - Started a new game on FF1.
Crash Bandicoot - Defeated Dr. Nitrus Brio. I have only a few more levels to go through now before I can fight Dr. Neo Cortex.
Ace Combat - I don't like this game.
Tetris Plus - Not a bad Tetris game.

PS2:

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
PS2:

Champions of Norrath
Metal Slug Anthology

Neo:

KOF '02
The Super Spy

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
GC
Phantasy Star Online Eps. I & II

CDZ
The Last Blade

PSP
Grand Knights History

DC
Border Down
Twinkle Star Sprites

MD
Castlevania Bloodlines

Saturn
Keio Flying Squadron 2

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS3-
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
GTA V: Online

-PS4-
Mercenary Kings

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Vita
Injustice
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R ABCDEFG123456

I also grabbed Guacamelee during the $5 sale, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
NOW PLAYING:

PS3:
ASURA'S WRATH
MGS PEACE WALKER

PS1:
CRASH BANDICOOT 2

NDS:
ACE ATTORNEY 2

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
played some hearthstone. it was pretty real

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Debating on getting that and Chrono Trigger since it too is on sale for $3 bucks

I've spent a few minutes with Guacamelee and I can tell it's going to be really enjoyable. The game is beautiful and oozing charm and just has a nice light-hearted feel to it...feels like a great game to play on the train for me. Plus, its a cross buy with the PS3...so I am certain it'll be a good purchase - I say get it!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
PS3

Soulcalibur IV
Soulcalibur2 HD

Soulcalibur
Pacman Championship Edition
Galaga
Satan's Hollow

PS4

Numerous Zen Pinball 2 Star Wars tables-I can never seem to find a table view I'm comfortable with. Strangely addicting.

PC

Resident Evil 6-Wes will love to see this:D

Playing it on the PC at what seems to be a higher framerate than the console versions (can't confirm this), and already prepared for the parts I don't like, I'm thoroughly engaged with it right now. I still think the game has terrible pacing issues and Capcom made some franchise damaging mistakes trying to copy other game series with this one, but this time out I'm getting a lot more out of it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Been playing Ikari Warriors, Rod-Land and Who Dares Wins II on Commodore 64.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PSV:
Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate
Muramasa
Ninja Gaiden sigma
Ninja Gaiden sigma 2

PS4:
Shin Sangoku Musou 7 with Moushoden

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
3DS: still on tales of the abyss

Just finished uncharted 3 so I'm going to start Rayman Legends for Wii U

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
PS3

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
King of Fighters XIII
Super Street Fighter IV AE

PSV

Silent Hill: Book of Memories. I usually try to finish every game I start, but this game is just a pain in the ass. As if the breaking weapons werent enough, EVERYTHING requires you to take your hands away from the action buttons to touch either the screen or the rear touch pad. Wanna heal? Gotta touch the med pack icon. Wanna change weapons? Gotta touch the weapon icon. Wanna repair a weapon? Gotta touch the tool kit icon. Problem being, all those icons are squished together at the bottom corner of the screen in your backpack. Oh and if you accidentally press the actual backpack icon, it closes the menu with all those important things in them. So in the heat of "battle", you could accidentally lose access to all the things you need.

Also, and this almost made me quit and trade the game IMMEDIATELY, sometimes during gameplay the touchscreen just STOPS working. As in say you need to drag something from one point of the screen to another. Well I dont know if its a glitch or what, but a few times I have been completely UNABLE to drag and drop things on the screen. I would have to exit the game, and restart the level just to fix the issue. I thought maybe it was my Vita, but nope, I put in other games and tested the screen.

Long story short, stay away from this game. Its a poorly made piece of shit.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
-PS3-
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

JoJo. I havent got my copy yet, had a lot going on last week. Had some tornados hit, a tree fell on my house, then I got sick, and then I had my daughter's birthday over the weekend. But can you tell me exactly how different it is from the import. As in voices, music, text and such. I am going to get it regardless, but I want to know exactly what im about to walk into.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
JoJo. I havent got my copy yet, had a lot going on last week. Had some tornados hit, a tree fell on my house, then I got sick, and then I had my daughter's birthday over the weekend. But can you tell me exactly how different it is from the import. As in voices, music, text and such. I am going to get it regardless, but I want to know exactly what im about to walk into.

Arcade mode.
Names have been changed, voiceovers haven't http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/JoJo_Wiki:Name_Variants
Bug fixes regarding really obvious infinites and such