Games you have NEVER seen for sale

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
I never see BTG AES for sale (at a reasonable price). I haven't seen a US Sengoku 2 AES in at least 2 years.

Not a game but I never see Yaroze Black PS1 consoles anymore. People were dumping them for $50-$100 10 years ago. Now we're talking used car money.

neoguy

n00b
rookie neo collector here. I remember hearing about big sales for ultimate 11 and kizuna a while back. A smaller sale 13k for kizuna in the day and then 55k for the pair later on. Have there been any sales since then?

neoguy

n00b
Also, since I can't seem to start threads for some reason, has anybody seen any of the original box art paintings for Neo titles? I would be interested if anyone has any. Please post or pm me if by chance you have or have seen some.

thanks!

neoguy

n00b
can't seem to edit posts either, but here's the original painting which became the box for fatal fury.

Looking for stuff like this. thx in advance.

fatalfury%20no%20sig_zpstina3rta.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
can't seem to edit posts either, but here's the original painting which became the box for fatal fury.

Looking for stuff like this. thx in advance.

I activated your account... oohhh... 30 minutes ago... 3 posts in... and you're asking to buy/get stuffs...

You've not read the forum faqs yet have you buddy?...

xROTx

PS. I don't particularly monitor n00bs... but I would advise not getting my attention until you're set here...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Well, I don't know, if it helps, but... I can tell you the back story about the Canuck letter. Who knows, perhaps this will answer all of your questions.

neoguy

n00b
I activated your account... oohhh... 30 minutes ago... 3 posts in... and you're asking to buy/get stuffs...

You've not read the forum faqs yet have you buddy?...

xROTx

PS. I don't particularly monitor n00bs... but I would advise not getting my attention until you're set here...

Sorry. I'll have a read of the FAQ.

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
I have never seen for sale, a rare machine created to play NG pocket titles, with a CRT TV. I remember one picture of this freak creation, surfing the internet years ago.

I would like to test it some day...

8man

Administrator
I had never seen any of these games for sale,
except for the 1 time, when I purchased them.

Kizuna Euro (I have seen it for sale two times after)
U11 Euro (Never see this one)
Last Blade 2 MVS (English full kit, mint/new)
Atomiswave Premier Eleven
Frog Feast CD
KOF 98 CD (Wooden Box)
KOF 95 Special Item Box Set (last JPN CD that I needed to complete the collection)
MVS Portable from Ben Heck
Neo Geo Duffle Bag (Blue lined)

These 12 English AES games, were the hardest to find.
They were the last 12 that I needed before finding the last two: Kizuna and U11 Euros.

Yes, they do come up for sale (rarely), but they were the hardest to find in mint condition.

Attachments

• wishlist.jpg
    wishlist.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 247

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yes, back then. Nowadays you could probably add another 12 to this delicious stack. And... mint condition? This has become a rarity on its own ;).

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Frog Feast isn't really a "joke" it was meant to port the same game to as many formats as possible.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Frog Feast CD
KOF 98 CD (Wooden Box)
KOF 95 Special Item Box Set (last JPN CD that I needed to complete the collection)

They were the last 12 that I needed before finding the last two: Kizuna and U11 Euros.

Yes, they do come up for sale (rarely), but they were the hardest to find in mint condition.

Interesting that Puzzled and Double Dragon were the toughest soft case games to find. I wonder if that's still the case now.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
From my experience that's still the case, except for the fact, that Andro Dunos (jpn.) has joined the party.

Edit:

Frog Feast ... was meant to port the same game to as many formats as possible.

Yes, this whole concept is joke, too.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
U

Frog Feast CD
KOF 98 CD (Wooden Box)

Market leech, ban plz