Games you have NEVER seen for sale

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm going to Brazil to move all my boots, it's gonna be great, I'm gonna spend all my money at the carnaval...una culiza campal!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^Off-topic glimpse: I may be the last one who noticed it, but it's good to have the old but gold bio engineered mutant warrior back ;).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just noticed it myself when I logged in today. A pleasant surprise from the best market mod of all time!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're doing better than anyone else have as far as I can remember, don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe things will get easier after this new purge?

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
US version of The Lion King for PC. I don't think it was really released here even though mobygames and wikipedia say it was.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I never see BTG AES for sale (at a reasonable price). I haven't seen a US Sengoku 2 AES in at least 2 years.

Not a game but I never see Yaroze Black PS1 consoles anymore. People were dumping them for $50-$100 10 years ago. Now we're talking used car money.

I've seen two legit BTGs in the last 2+ years - one was sunfaded and the dude still wanted $2.5k and one mint that I bought. I've seen 5-10 bootlegs in that time and personally handled a couple (and sent them back).

MS1 JP - I've seen one legit one in 2+ years (which I bought) and plenty of boots during that time.

PS1 Net Yaroze are not hard to find (I think nscx even has them) but sellers are asking dumb prices ($600+) for something that is mostly worthless - not sure who's developing for ps1 anymore and there are much cheaper ways to get a region free console.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
LOL, someone paid $325 for a Spinmaster kit.

I was thinking the same thing, definitely a kit that appears a lot.

I'll forever kick myself for missing out on Ganryu and the blue LB2 kit. I will probably never see either one of those for sale again. I wish I was active when those were posted but I had just taken a break. :O

matten

n00b
Hello!
There was lately a Chibi Maruko chan for sale on Yahoo.jp. Pics of the game are attached.
Do you think it is real?
No insert by the way.IMG_6160.JPGIMG_6199.JPG

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Andro dunos and viewpoint JP carts I don't see often. Not in good condition anyway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hello!
There was lately a Chibi Maruko chan for sale on Yahoo.jp. Pics of the game are attached.
Do you think it is real?
No insert by the way.View attachment 43288View attachment 43289
Sunfade rage

When you get so angry that the insert was faded so you destroy it.

If it was fake, I would imagine they would have printed a fake insert. Hence I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Space Lords (if you know someone with one, pm me.)

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Pochi & Nyaa. I think there was maybe one on eBay a year ago, but completed listings don't go that far back. And just to complain, there aren't enough Neo Geo Pocket Color Worm Lights for sale. I've been looking for one for months now. They just never show up.

matten

n00b
Sunfade rage

When you get so angry that the insert was faded so you destroy it.

If it was fake, I would imagine they would have printed a fake insert. Hence I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Pretty good thought process!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It struck me, that, except for some cheap obscurities, there are no rare titles on other consoles. For a price, that is. English games for SNK systems are always the usual suspects, if it comes to "NEVER" seen for sale.