Games That Should Have Been On The NEOGEO

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Talking about SDMs...I always felt AOF was an extension or a spirit successor to SF87, I know it's supposed to be part of the team behind it, but even after SF got the FF treatment in all things gravity and such, AOF never followed in that direction, not even after FF did, I know it's just my opinion but it's so evident though.

Same here. I know ff was the intended followup, but I agree that the execution of aof spoke volumes.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I'd do a Lemmings... but replace Lemmings for Temjins.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Metal Jesus is, quite literally, my least favorite youtube channel. I would rather watch PopularMMOs or DanTDM or whatever other bullshit my kids watch.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
metaljesus is a fucking turkey. I can give a shit how many people love the guy, to me he makes both ends of the spectrum look bad, that's just my POV though, to each its own.

TopTierArcade

Zero's Secretary
Contra! Bigger sprites with more gun options and would go well with other army type side-scrolling shooters on the Neo-Geo. It already has a great soundtrack and would sound a lot better in stereo.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Contra! Bigger sprites with more gun options and would go well with other army type side-scrolling shooters on the Neo-Geo. It already has a great soundtrack and would sound a lot better in stereo.

Please stop posting on neo-geo.com.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member

Ohhhhh shit TopTierArcade posting outside his personal thread.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
A Tetris Grand Master Neo Plusu would have been nice...Strikers 1945+ happened, Psikyo/Arika maybe it could have been done?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm guessing Puzzled/JJK came about the times of Tetris Plus...maybe before it as the formula is still pretty raw. I like JJK to an extent, the game is hard as balls but only 'cause the "character" formula isn't as fluid as it is in Tetris Plus. Tetris Plus 2 is so good, as a side Tetris I think it's perfect! TGM all the way though!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I like JJK to an extent, the game is hard as balls but only 'cause the "character" formula isn't as fluid as it is in Tetris Plus.

It's also one of those exhaustingly long memory card games and though it's not impossible, there's just no 1cc pleasure to be found here -- except for masochists, of course. 2-player mode is fun and the concept is refreshing, but there are just too many superior puzzle games on the Neo to bother with JJK longer than average.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Don't do this, lie to us all here trying to appear like you care about anything other than your channel.

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
more non fighter games in general might have been nice and widened the appeal a bit but then again the neo is a target audience..

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
more non fighter games in general might have been nice and widened the appeal a bit but then again the neo is a target audience..

During it's initial release I'm sure they wanted to do that. Look at the games in the dawning stage of the system, there was a little for everyone. Only after fighters took over the arcade space, (makes sense, the op is going to want money not games that people can 1cc), did the Neo start going mostly fighters with other stuff sprinkled in.

Sega32Bit

n00b
I would of like to of seen any of the Street Fighter 2's on neogeo, I know Capcom and snk were serious rivals at the time but the Neo version would of been good