Games consoles for sale

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Ok here goes...I'll admit that I've been out of the collecting game for some time now. Ive been meaning to shed some of the systems and I'm finally getting around to it. I've done my best to price these fairly...please PM me with any reasonable offers and we'll talk.

Shipping is from the US and NOT included in the price. I'm not saying I won't ship overseas...but these boxes are large and often heavy so it will cost you big time. Because getting overseas quotes on stuff like this is a pain, we'd have to make a solid deal before I'll even consider it.

All of these are from smoke free home, btw...a factor that has been important to me in the past, especially when considering in box items.

NINTENDO

NES Power set in box. This set is almost 100% complete and is only missing the OEM RF video adapter. All original paperwork, original game pak. Box is in very solid shape. Console works but probably needs a new 72-pin. $150

NES Sports set. Box is superb shape, has all components save the RF video adapter. Includes all original paperwork, original game pak. Console works but probably needs a new 72-pin. $150 SOLD

NES Top Load. Comes with console and "dog bone" controller only, no power supply, no RF adapter, 100% working. $75

2x N64 consoles, original dark grey. Both come with the deck, 2x OEM controllers, a power supply, and that stupid memory expansion pack (not installed, both have the OEM pack installed and the additional memory unit). I have one green, black, blue, and purple controller, both consoles come with two, buyer pick colors. $50 each One sold, black and purple controllers remain for the other package.

Korean Hyundai Super Comboy. Come with 2 OEM controllers. No other cables. Runs on a STD SNES power supply. This is an odd duck and I cannot find what to ask for it. It's shaped for Famicom games (and plays them just fine), plays US SNES games just fine with something like a Pro action replay. PM me about this one if you're interested. SOLD

NES Advantage controller complete in box $40

Double player wireless controller set complete in box, $30

PjiW6yeh.jpg

ANGwGCqh.jpg

0cqDax0h.jpg

SONY

PS2 slim silver unit complete in box
. New in package plue PS2 controller, 8mb OEM memory card $100

Early model, 100% working PS1 in complete in box. I guess make me an offer on this one...

SC0CxPKh.jpg

Gamecube

PACKAGE PENDING SALE

Ok...so let's talk turkey on this one. I'd like to sell off of this as a set and I'm willing to deal to do it. I'd be willing to shed it for $350 as a package.

Here's what I have:

Black console complete in the box
Black GBA adapter, including the driver disk
2x extra OEM black controllers
1x Silver wavebird complete and working with receiver
OEM component video cable
1x OEM memory card
New in package OEM memory card

It's a great set...and one I was going to keep up until recently.

H997wuZh.jpg

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Smoke, interested in the Gamecube bundle.
Any thing you might be looking for, for a possible trade?
If not that's cool too. Just need to get some coin set aside for it. That package has all the bases covered. Just let me know bruva

-Dan

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If my Man Jag Master doesn't dip on it I might want to but I'd rather him get 1st dibs.~

That PS1 which model is it btw? The early unit has many damn revisions. Does it have the RCA jacks in the back or were they removed?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Smoke... You have to leave sold prices on the items....

Just sayin' pal...

xROTx

PS. Gentle nudge Te...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Smoke... You have to leave sold prices on the items....

Just sayin' pal...

xROTx

PS. Gentle nudge Te...

Sorry., I didnt know that. It’s been a while since I’ve sold anything. The Comboy I didnt have a price on as I wasnt sure what to sell it for.

If my Man Jag Master doesn't dip on it I might want to but I'd rather him get 1st dibs.~

That PS1 which model is it btw? The early unit has many damn revisions. Does it have the RCA jacks in the back or were they removed?

Its a 1001 model. It has all of the original outs, including the full RCA outs. I’m not 100% what differed between this and the original, original first release besides the box.

Last edited: