Game Boy Micro (not working) Game Boy Advance SP w/ Game Lot

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$250 $200 shipped

Selling this as a bundle, want to get rid of it all. You can even flip it if you want.

I spilled Prosecco all over the Game Boy Micro. It does not power on. I let it dry in rice for 1 1/2 - 2 days before trying to power it on at all. It was working perfectly before this happened. You can probably just open it up and clean it and it will work, not guaranteed though so, are you feeling lucky Punk?

To make it all better, a perfectly working Game Boy Advance SP is included. Nothing wrong with it.

Chargers included for both consoles.

1633822397806.png
Details on the games:

DOOM & DOOM II: this is not the normal Doom GBA game, its a modded ROM flashed to a cartridge of a significantly improved Doom port. They are way better than the official Doom for GBA. See more details here: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4899/ . I paid $35 for both carts combined.

Megaman Zero Collection: another 'bootleg' but a good bang for the buck, includes all the Megaman Zero games. Works great. I paid about $20 iirc.

Megaman & Bass: see above (its a bootleg) , only it was something more like $5 for the cart. Included for free since its worth nothing.

Super Puzzle Fighter II: you can't have a portable console without figuring out how to play SuperPuzzle Fighter on it. I would say this loose cart is worth about $30 - $40 if it were to be sold on eBay.

Super Mario Advance 2 (JP) : Super Mario World

Yu-Gi-Oh The Eternal Duelist Soul: probably the definitive "golden era" YuGiOh portable game. If you were into YGO when it hit the US, this was a must have, has all the original cards that anyone would remember and also the first game if i'm not mistaken to actually utilize the TCG rules accurately. Past games were either different or simplified.

Donkey Kong Country

Super Robot Wars J English Romhack
: A must-have for RPG and mecha fans really. Weirdly hard to source this cartridge compared to other games translated flashes, but there is a new listing on eBay at the time of this writing for $25 shipped.

I undervalued everything (according to eBay) and included anything under $10 for free with the total calculation. I realize that with the GBM included the price is a little subjective but it seems to me that "junk" GBMs are being sold for over $100

Got a problem, fuck you PM me

Want more pics, fuck you PM me

Want to make a deal fuck you PM me

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Price reduced to $200 shipped.

Honestly just want to get rid of this shit

If you are interested in just the Game Boy Advance SP w/ games (no Micro d'Prosecco ) feel free to slide in the DMs...

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Any idea of a price on the Prosecco Boi Pocket alone?