Galloping Ghost T-20 Arcade Tournament May 28th-June 1st

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
https://www.facebook.com/events/1398473253788523/

Putting this one out there for any folks in Chi-Town that might be interested. Since FunSpot's under construction with a new indoor mini golf course they won't be hosting their annual classic arcade gaming tournament this year. So Doc over at Galloping Ghost is going to be picking up the slack and hosting an event at the Ghost.

This will be my very first time ever at the Ghost and I can't wait to check it out. The only thing I have to do is find a place to stay, but then I'll be in business.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
This is a good excuse for me to finally visit GGA, but the real story is how dead Funspot is. RIP. I went up in November and literally half the games weren't working. The state of that place depresses me now.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Their in a constant state of construction up there. They tore out the outside mini golf and their brought it inside. We interviewed Gary (the manager, who also runs ACAM on the 3rd floor) who said the construction of the new mini golf area's been taking up all of his time so he hasn't had time to go through to fix up the games when their trying to get everything ready for when the weather gets better. It sucks but they listen to what the owner wants to do. Their saying now that Randy Lawton is going to be taking back some of the games he's got on the third floor because they want more room up there for a birthday party area.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Yeah, Gary looked miserable when we saw him. Bob is pretty much running him into the ground. He has zero time for ACAM stuff anymore. When I was there they had already started moving/selling Randy's games.

Side note, it looks like John from John's Arcade is going to run a tournament up there when it normally would have been. John is a very nice guy, I hope a fair amount show up.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
been to GGA twice its pretty amazing what all they have.
Anyone been to Round One in Bloomingdale?