Full sized NGPC screens in the works... BennVenn

nam9

Zero's Secretary
08BB16E0-ECEE-4945-9126-82CCCE11D283.jpeg

Posted in the Drop in Lynx LCD Kit Facebook post.
Keen to see how these measure up!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
Nice. Something I tried to do but didn’t have the resources back then. I’m excited about this, I can’t stand the small screen mods.

vandalpir8

Lazy SNK Employee
I've been waiting for this for a while! I'm so glad I never went through with the smaller screen mod that's out

Do they make glass screen lenses for full sized screens? I tried to buy a glass NGPC lens and the viewable area was too small for my NGPC. In fact the lens did not match the listing picture at all. I cant seem to find a real glass lens for a NGPC with stock sized LCD..

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Do they make glass screen lenses for full sized screens? I tried to buy a glass NGPC lens and the viewable area was too small for my NGPC. In fact the lens did not match the listing picture at all. I cant seem to find a real glass lens for a NGPC with stock sized LCD..

I’m pretty sure these are full sized. I ordered a few from this site via eBay a few years ago before the smaller lenses were available.

https://www.mortoffgames.com/neogeo-pocket-color?product_id=915

[OCEAN]

Pm Rot. He'll Give You, A Great Custom Rank.,
That's great news, I've been waiting for a full sized screen for a long time!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
very excited about this - will probably double dip and buy his new GBC screen, my freckleshack is amazing (and batteries last forever) and if it were full-sized [headexplode]