Fuck Yeah Vita!

CatBoy

n00b
I think both Limited Run and Nicalis are sitting on multiple games to release. I have a feeling they are in this unspoken Mexican stand off, where they are both hoping to lay claim to the last region 1 Vita release.

Agreed. We know Limited Run Games have copies of Super Meat Boy and Papers Please already in their possession that they want to release in 2020. Nicalis has copies of vvvvvv (can't recall the amount of v's).

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
The thing that sucks about the last two Limited Run releases is they sold some as blind boxes last year. I don’t understand why they are sitting on these. Pretty frustrating.

CatBoy

n00b
The thing that sucks about the last two Limited Run releases is they sold some as blind boxes last year. I don’t understand why they are sitting on these. Pretty frustrating.

Well they were still fulfilling those Blind Boxes orders 3 weeks ago so I’m guessing they are waiting for everyone to see if they got the future releases before opening up the orders.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I would add that the Lego games are uniformly decent games.

Vita has a ton of them and most are pretty similar with a mix of platformer, puzzle, fps genre aspects in them.
Great pick up and play, good for 5-20 minutes of fun or more.

Sponge Bob HeroPants is a highly underrated platformer.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Anyone need Retro City Rampage and Shakedown Hawaii?
I grabbed an extra set in case someone missed out. I'd trade or sell.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Anyone need Retro City Rampage and Shakedown Hawaii?
I grabbed an extra set in case someone missed out. I'd trade or sell.

Man, I hope someone jumps on this - both excellent games.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
This will be a triple dip for me as I already have it on the megadrive and dreamcast. Such a great game.

ChopstickSamurai

This will be a triple dip for me as I already have it on the megadrive and dreamcast. Such a great game.

It’ll be a double dip for me, but I’m all over this one. Looks like Play-Asia will have some other crappy Vita game on sale too. It sucks they won’t offer free shipping on their exclusives anymore though.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Yeah , ill have to pick the other game up to as I have all the rest they've released , gotta catch them all as they say.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Yeah. I've been debating this one, but I think it's worth buying some more plastic crap to keep my vita alive.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
My Vita obsession is growing again. 100+ physical games, an OLED, 4 slims, 2 PSTV's and loads of accessories. Just ordered a load of bits from Japan as well. It's an endless money pit.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
My Vita obsession is growing again. 100+ physical games, an OLED, 4 slims, 2 PSTV's and loads of accessories. Just ordered a load of bits from Japan as well. It's an endless money pit.

I'm hoping to keep mine at bay, don't wanna reignite or have a Vita flare-up. lol

I have a list of Jpn games I keep meaning to pick up....must...resist

ChopstickSamurai

Looks like Limited Run will release Papers Please on the 24th. No word yet on Super Meat Boy.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Less than a 100 copies of Ganbare left as of typing. Picked up both myself, now the long wait.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Less than a 100 copies of Ganbare left as of typing. Picked up both myself, now the long wait.

I had to look up WTF Ganbare was...then I immediately thought, "hmmmm how could we make soccer more boring? I got it! SRPG Soccer!" lol

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I ended up grabbing both since I’m a filthy collectard.

If Gambare was still available I'd also have done both since I'm a few beers deep and playing my vita. Thankfully it was sold out. I am semi regretful for having pre-ordered Xeno Crisis. My only hope is I have more fun with the dual sticks playing it. Because in my Genesis, I did not enjoy it much.

I am playing A Hole New World tonight, not bad.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Thankfully I am at a point where I don't need to buy bad games. Ganbare is a bad game.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Papers Please went on sale today at LRG. I had no notice this was coming, so I missed the morning rush.

ChopstickSamurai

Papers Please went on sale today at LRG. I had no notice this was coming, so I missed the morning rush.

I was able to snag one but these went stupid fast. Good luck with the second batch. It’s a pretty fun game that really surprised me.