FT: Super Dodge Ball MVS Cart Shell Only

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
So I bought a copy of Waku Waku 7 off ebay and it had a piece of paper taped over the original label of another game and it turns out the title underneath was Super Dodge Ball. I already have a copy of the game with a decent label and I'd feel bad if I ripped it off since I need the shell for WW7. So I want this to go to a good home to someone that actually owns Super Dodge Ball whose label is either torn to shreds or non-original. I all I ask for in return is another legit mvs shell and pay shipping both ways. It should be pretty light without the boards and it can go first class.

sdb_zpszevz7elj.png

Also have KoF2000 and Puzzle Bobble cart shells with similar circumstances.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hey, thanks for offering something like this up to the community.
I myself also have several nicely labeled blank or mislabeled MVS carts as well that I would also hate to see go to waste,
that I have held onto for years now for the same reason. I wish there was some kind of repository or exchange system
that we could set up to list what's available and try and arrange making connections.

(and for the record, the label on that cart is indeed very nice, and most likely very old, but not a original)

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
If this can be done then it's great to the community here!!!!
Supergun, thanks for suggestion!!!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
(and for the record, the label on that cart is indeed very nice, and most likely very old, but not a original)

What makes you think that? I've seen a lot of non-original labels that could almost pass for the real thing but there is always a glaring difference if you look hard enough. Nothing about it screams fake to me, otherwise I wouldn't have this existential crisis about preserving it.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I see it now. Looked at it a little closer. The SNK font isn't even close. Crisis averted. Labeling coming off tonight.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I've got a kit to compare and that label is not legit. The font size is off.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here's my SDB label for reference:

22563574656_ebf5ca5700_z.jpg

Last edited: