FT- I have a lot to trade and Im looking for a lot, Anyone want to do some trading?

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. Related stuff available for trade. Im also looking for a ton of games too. I figured I'd try the forum to see if anyone wanted to do some equal value trading.

I know I dont have alot of feedback here and because of that if you are a established member I will ship out to you first. Once you are happy you can then ship out to me. If we are both kinda new, I dunno I guess we'll figure it out.

If it helps vet me at all or puts anyones mind at ease at all, the lady and I have been selling auto parts and misc. items on ebay since 2004, We have 16,650 or so feedback, 100% positive. If you want my user name to check, feel free to ask. I am out to screw no one and never have been. I am also on nintendoage under the same user name as here since 2011 but I dont go there much so I only have 3 feedback there but its 100%. I am also on m3forum.net user name is sdamike, I also have 100% feedback there too.

With potential customs issues and expense of shipping, Id like to try to keep this all USA based. I ship all the time and I will make sure anything I send is well protected. If anyone wants to do anything local thats even better, I live in Warsaw, NY which is basically in between Buffalo and Rochester and I travel to both at least once a month.

Anyways, heres what I have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUfwKPzMgiUzSMaMQS4xslV4ajNkgSU3GHfDt2Lyivg/edit?usp=sharing
I'll also be adding a few more things sooner than later

Heres some pictures:
http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/sdamike/library/Video games
If anyone wants specific pictures of anything, just let me know

Heres what Im looking for:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c760-0FYeaYx6x281Lp2LEPDUMuzEty2DCXKMUNLs44/edit?usp=sharing
The things Im looking for dont have to be perfect, Im not overly anal about condition. But I dont want anything trashed either. I also wouldn't want anything sealed, I know its worth more, but I play what I own.

Any questions on anything please ask, Hopefully we can make some trades!

5/24
BIG UPDATE - JUST ADDED:

- PC ENGINE / SUPER CD ROM 2 / IFU-30 SYSTEM with Power Supply, AV RCA Cable, Controller - Works great
- Original Gameboy In Box with Tetris, Cable, Manuals, Paperwork, Gameboy / Metroid II Poster - Gameboy Works great, Box is Nice
- Action max System in Box- Complete and works

PC Engine Games:
- Factory Sealed Pc Genjin 3 / Bonk 3 - CIB
- Cyber Core - CIB
- Salamander - CIB
- Winds of Thunder - CIB
- Sotsugyou II - Neo Generation - CIB
- Y's IV The Dawn Of Ys - CIB with Spine Card
- Y's I II - CIB
- PC Genjin 1 (Bonks Adventure) - CIB
- Star Parodia - CIB
- Megami Paradise - CIB
- Emerald Dragon - CIB
- Spriggan Mark 2 - CIB
- Valis 1 - The legend of a Fantasm Soldier - CIB
- Fatal Fury Special - CIB with Spine Card
- Dragon Slayer The Legend of Heroes II - CIB
- The Legend of Xanadu - CIB
- GunHed - CIB
- Valis II - CIB
- Gate of Thunder - CIB
- Monster Maker - CIB
- CAL II - CIB
- Ranma 1/2 - CIB
- Ranma 1/2 Datou Ganso - CIB
- PC Genjin 2 (Bonks Revenge) - Card only
- CD Rom2 System Card
- Final Soldier - Card Only
- Dragon Spirit - Card Only
- Gradius - Card Only
- Rtype 1 - Card Only
- Rtype II - Card Only
- Klax - Card Only
- Final Match Tennis - Card Only
- Soldier Blade - Card Only
- Super Star Soldier - Card Only
- The Kung Fu (China Warrior) - Card Only
- MOMOTAROU DENSETSU TURBO PEACH BOY VOL 29 - Card Only
- Super Peach Boy Momotarou Densetsu Vol. 21 - Card Only
- Power League Baseball Vol. 11 - Card Only
- Jaseikin Necromancer Vol. 5 - Card Only
- Necros no yousai - Card Only
- Shada - Card Only
(2) 4 Player Controller Adapters

Neo Geo MVS Games:
TRADED - Captain Tomaday MVS Cart - Original Holo Label, Correct Boards, With Original Art Pack + Repo Mini Marquee - In Excellent condition
-
- World Heroes 2 MVS Cart - Original Label, Correct Boards - Good Condition
- Samuari Spirits MVS Cart - Original Label, Correct Boards, With Original Mini Marquee - Exc. Condition

NES Games:
- Mighty Final Fight - Very Good Condition and Legit
- Darkwing Duck - Avg. wear
- CIB Bayou Billy - Pretty Good
- Metal Gear - Avg. Wear
- Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Nightshade
- Adventure Island
- Lolo
- Donkey Kong Classics
- Rescue Rangers
- Sesame Street 123
- Bart vs. the space mutants
- Bart vs. the world - worn label
- Nightmare on Elm Street

Dragon Warrior IV Monster Weapon Armor Item Foldout Chart, Explorers Handbook, Map,
Dragon Warrior IV Tokuma RPG Strategy Guide Book with pull-out map

Sega CD
- Hook - CIB, box worn
- Shining Force - Manual Only

Dreamcast
- Grand Theft Auto 2 - CIB

Gameboy / 3DS
- Super Mario World - Super Mario Advance 2 - Cart Only
- Mortal Kombat 4 - Cart Only
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - CIB

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Good member to trade with - worked a nice trade for me and he sent games first without me even asking about it - no fuss, no muss. Good communication too.

Peace!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
5/24 - I dont know whats going on other than some mod/admin is being a fuck tard. This was updated about a week ago and and now its not, also missing all of my latest PM's, wow how cool! ...anyways here is what was there:

Even though I did this about a week ago and it all magically vanished along with my recent PM's.

That's what happens when you're only here for the market place and don't follow what's going on in the other sections of the forums.

Here's a hint: it has nothing to do with you.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Didn't you know by now you need to be on here 24/7 refreshing the marketplace every 30 seconds so you can save $30 on a game ?

Well, thats if your a established member. Noobs can go fuck themselves.

Meh....the whole thing just sucks goat scroat.

If I'm selling stuff, anyone can buy it.... why would I care? Unless your lowballing me so you can resell then who gives a fuck? Who is going to need shock troopers 2 that has been on here for 10+ years anyways?

The only game I gave a flying shit about was Zed Blade. And apparently unless I just sat around all day camping the market place then it wasnt happening even if I wasnt a noob.

Im not that thirsty for the games. Wow so I go pay a extra $30 and buy it else where, oh well. I just cant get over the marketplace here...its fucking nuts in general. Like is there 8,000 users just camping out at the refresh button?

Didn't you know by now you need to be on here 24/7 refreshing the marketplace every 30 seconds so you can save $30 on a game ?

Well, thats if your a established member. Noobs can go fuck themselves.

5/24 - I dont know whats going on other than some mod/admin is being a fuck tard. This was updated about a week ago and and now its not, also missing all of my latest PM's, wow how cool!

Update bumping this. Even though I did this about a week ago and it all magically vanished along with my recent PM's.

Dude, lose the fucking chip on your shoulder.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Are you interested in trading for a NIB Thinkpad L450? I can throw in a USB stick w/a linux distro of your choice.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Are you interested in trading for a NIB Thinkpad L450? I can throw in a USB stick w/a linux distro of your choice.

Sounds like dude is about to unleash, better tread lightly madman. :keke:

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I didnt know, Thats why I edited it shortly after I posted it. Sorry.

Noobs are scum of the earth on here, sorry if I have a cynical POV here. Look else where and I have zero attitude.

But you guys are right, I will stop being such a bitch.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Another Update 6/9
Added some good gamecube games, Some MVS carts, Some NES Carts, Some N64 Carts and a Few CIBs, Some pokemon gameboy games, Some GBA Games, Some PS2 Games, Some PS3 Stuff, Some Wii games, and More

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Great guy to deal with.

Mike messaged me and apologized for jumping in a thread and coming off the wrong way - was really cordial and it was completely not needed; just on his own volition, at random.

A couple days later I saw his trade list and he had a few N64 carts i'm looking for - shot him a message and we exchanged our dup lists. Ended up being one of those trades where you both keep adding stuff and before you know...it's a pretty big trade. He shipped the day after we finalized it, packed it extremely well, and kept me posted the whole way.

Highly recommend doing business w/him.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I'm going to pm later when I'm by my computer. I have some things you want, and you have some that I want

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a ton of Games, Systems and Misc. Related stuff available for trade. Im also looking for a ton of games too. I figured I'd try the forum to see if anyone wanted to do some equal value trading.

I know I dont have alot of feedback here and because of that if you are a established member I will ship out to you first. Once you are happy you can then ship out to me. If we are both kinda new, I dunno I guess we'll figure it out.

If it helps vet me at all or puts anyones mind at ease at all, the lady and I have been selling auto parts and misc. items on ebay since 2004, We have 16,650 or so feedback, 100% positive. If you want my user name to check, feel free to ask. I am out to screw no one and never have been. I am also on nintendoage under the same user name as here since 2011 but I dont go there much so I only have 3 feedback there but its 100%. I am also on m3forum.net user name is sdamike, I also have 100% feedback there too.

With potential customs issues and expense of shipping, Id like to try to keep this all USA based. I ship all the time and I will make sure anything I send is well protected. If anyone wants to do anything local thats even better, I live in Warsaw, NY which is basically in between Buffalo and Rochester and I travel to both at least once a month.

Anyways, heres what I have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUfwKPzMgiUzSMaMQS4xslV4ajNkgSU3GHfDt2Lyivg/edit?usp=sharing
I'll also be adding a few more things sooner than later

Heres some pictures:
http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/sdamike/library/Video games
If anyone wants specific pictures of anything, just let me know

Heres what Im looking for:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c760-0FYeaYx6x281Lp2LEPDUMuzEty2DCXKMUNLs44/edit?usp=sharing
The things Im looking for dont have to be perfect, Im not overly anal about condition. But I dont want anything trashed either. I also wouldn't want anything sealed, I know its worth more, but I play what I own.

Any questions on anything please ask, Hopefully we can make some trades!

5/24
BIG UPDATE - JUST ADDED:

- PC ENGINE / SUPER CD ROM 2 / IFU-30 SYSTEM with Power Supply, AV RCA Cable, Controller - Works great
- Original Gameboy In Box with Tetris, Cable, Manuals, Paperwork, Gameboy / Metroid II Poster - Gameboy Works great, Box is Nice
- Action max System in Box- Complete and works

PC Engine Games:
- Factory Sealed Pc Genjin 3 / Bonk 3 - CIB
- Cyber Core - CIB
- Salamander - CIB
- Winds of Thunder - CIB
- Sotsugyou II - Neo Generation - CIB
- Y's IV The Dawn Of Ys - CIB with Spine Card
- Y's I II - CIB
- PC Genjin 1 (Bonks Adventure) - CIB
- Star Parodia - CIB
- Megami Paradise - CIB
- Emerald Dragon - CIB
- Spriggan Mark 2 - CIB
- Valis 1 - The legend of a Fantasm Soldier - CIB
- Fatal Fury Special - CIB with Spine Card
- Dragon Slayer The Legend of Heroes II - CIB
- The Legend of Xanadu - CIB
- GunHed - CIB
- Valis II - CIB
- Gate of Thunder - CIB
- Monster Maker - CIB
- CAL II - CIB
- Ranma 1/2 - CIB
- Ranma 1/2 Datou Ganso - CIB
- PC Genjin 2 (Bonks Revenge) - Card only
- CD Rom2 System Card
- Final Soldier - Card Only
- Dragon Spirit - Card Only
- Gradius - Card Only
- Rtype 1 - Card Only
- Rtype II - Card Only
- Klax - Card Only
- Final Match Tennis - Card Only
- Soldier Blade - Card Only
- Super Star Soldier - Card Only
- The Kung Fu (China Warrior) - Card Only
- MOMOTAROU DENSETSU TURBO PEACH BOY VOL 29 - Card Only
- Super Peach Boy Momotarou Densetsu Vol. 21 - Card Only
- Power League Baseball Vol. 11 - Card Only
- Jaseikin Necromancer Vol. 5 - Card Only
- Necros no yousai - Card Only
- Shada - Card Only
(2) 4 Player Controller Adapters

Neo Geo MVS Games:
TRADED - Captain Tomaday MVS Cart - Original Holo Label, Correct Boards, With Original Art Pack + Repo Mini Marquee - In Excellent condition
-
- World Heroes 2 MVS Cart - Original Label, Correct Boards - Good Condition
- Samuari Spirits MVS Cart - Original Label, Correct Boards, With Original Mini Marquee - Exc. Condition

NES Games:
- Mighty Final Fight - Very Good Condition and Legit
- Darkwing Duck - Avg. wear
- CIB Bayou Billy - Pretty Good
- Metal Gear - Avg. Wear
- Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Nightshade
- Adventure Island
- Lolo
- Donkey Kong Classics
- Rescue Rangers
- Sesame Street 123
- Bart vs. the space mutants
- Bart vs. the world - worn label
- Nightmare on Elm Street

Dragon Warrior IV Monster Weapon Armor Item Foldout Chart, Explorers Handbook, Map,
Dragon Warrior IV Tokuma RPG Strategy Guide Book with pull-out map

Sega CD
- Hook - CIB, box worn
- Shining Force - Manual Only

Dreamcast
- Grand Theft Auto 2 - CIB

Gameboy / 3DS
- Super Mario World - Super Mario Advance 2 - Cart Only
- Mortal Kombat 4 - Cart Only
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - CIB

Wow on the Dragon Warrior IV guide - I used to have one, but lost it when I moved into the country with my parents in 1995.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Great guy to deal with.

Mike messaged me and apologized for jumping in a thread and coming off the wrong way - was really cordial and it was completely not needed; just on his own volition, at random.

A couple days later I saw his trade list and he had a few N64 carts i'm looking for - shot him a message and we exchanged our dup lists. Ended up being one of those trades where you both keep adding stuff and before you know...it's a pretty big trade. He shipped the day after we finalized it, packed it extremely well, and kept me posted the whole way.

Highly recommend doing business w/him.

Thanks man, it was also great to trade with you and hope to deal again in the future. (And thanks again for not holding me to the fire for when I had my bitch pants on)

I'm going to pm later when I'm by my computer. I have some things you want, and you have some that I want

Sounds good :)

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I have a few things on your list but prob not worth the one cart you have nes mighty final fight.

Wiiu
Captain road
Rayman legends
Hyrule warriors

Gba
Bubble bobble

Nes
Fire n ice

Snes
Secret of mana

Ps1
Gdarius (have to find it)
Might have one or two more games just need to look

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a few things on your list but prob not worth the one cart you have nes mighty final fight.

Wiiu
Captain road
Rayman legends
Hyrule warriors

Gba
Bubble bobble

Nes
Fire n ice

Snes
Secret of mana

Ps1
Gdarius (have to find it)
Might have one or two more games just need to look

I actually dont have Mighty Final Fight anymore. It wont let me edit my 1st post anymore, so I cant get it out of there sorry

The google sheets trade list link is all up to date though