FS: Wild Guns, Castlevania X (SNES, loose)

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi all,

Thinning the hoard a bit. I've got a couple loose SNES carts to cut loose. Both original and working. Labels overall in good shape but with some nicks. Shipping to US and Canada only, and price includes shipping. PayPal FF preferred but will do G&S if desired and buyer covers fees. Will post pictures if there's interest.

Castlevania X -- $300

Wild Guns -- $350

:-J:-J:-J

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hi all,

Thinning the hoard a bit. I've got a couple loose SNES carts to cut loose. Both original and working. Labels overall in good shape but with some nicks. Shipping to US and Canada only, and price includes shipping. PayPal FF preferred but will do G&S if desired and buyer covers fees. Will post pictures if there's interest.

Castlevania X -- $300

Wild Guns -- $350

:-J:-J:-J
damn Castlevania X is 350 loose now? I don't even want to know what my boxed copy would go for

(looked it up)

holy shit...I did not realize. Retro gaming really is fucked it seems

GLWS

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I need to sell off my SNES collection and buy some Russian’s hyper yacht.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I think I need to sell off my SNES collection and buy some Russian’s hyper yacht.
the price hikes on this shit are just wild. I mean I am sure the bubble will burst and ill never sell so I don't care...but no joke my games are by value / insured value the most valuable asset my wife and I own...by a LOT

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
damn Castlevania X is 350 loose now? I don't even want to know what my boxed copy would go for

(looked it up)

holy shit...I did not realize. Retro gaming really is fucked it seems

GLWS
I have seen both of these actually sell for these numbers, but anyone interested mmao

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I went to a flea market the other day and found a CIB Extreme Green Game Boy Pocket. Guy wanted $400 for it. I laughed and walked away. Later I looked it up on eBay. That price was pretty reasonable relative to eBay.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I sold Kiselgof Castlevania X on here for $25 in around 2010. I don't think any of us knew this insanity was going to be happening a decade later.