FS: stuff I need gone: Paprium + big thread of other sales stuff (now with more N64 and sealed PS2 games)

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paprium... ugh... FYI for anyone who buys Bacon's copy and they hear something rattle inside the box - that's normal.

A heat shield was put inside the cart, but on most, if not all, the shield has come loose because it wasn't glued down properly. Easy to fix, if you decide to play the game... assuming you have a compatible console (but that's another story).
Not on mine, it doesn't rattle.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Dude you're not missing anything, trust me.

Go play Rival Turf with the volume turned down and play some techno music in the background - you'll get the idea.
Not far off. It's a neat achievement for the Genesis hardware, but not worth any fomo, homo

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
added shit
Where are you seeing SSX Tricky for $400-600? I see someone ASKING that, but no sales. Highest sold price was on black label gamecube, sealed, for $200. GCN is much more on sealed than PS2 in almost all cases. I think yours is probably in the $100-125 range.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Where are you seeing SSX Tricky for $400-600? I see someone ASKING that, but no sales. Highest sold price was on black label gamecube, sealed, for $200. GCN is much more on sealed than PS2 in almost all cases. I think yours is probably in the $100-125 range.
a few on pricecharting sold / just general asks. Trust me...Id let it go for $125 if someone wants it here. Literally just a pile of PS2 shit Ive had on the shelf for years. I really dont understand the sealed game market any more...random stuff goes for wild prices

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
a few on pricecharting sold / just general asks. Trust me...Id let it go for $125 if someone wants it here. Literally just a pile of PS2 shit Ive had on the shelf for years. I really dont understand the sealed game market any more...random stuff goes for wild prices

I’ll chip in $31.25 to see you make a video melting it on a bbq.

Can we get another another 3 members in to make it happen?

(Trust me mr bacon, even getting dweebs going ‘NOES HOW COULD YOU MELT T3H RAREZ?!?!?’ is great for views. No such thing as bad publicity, just getting engagement)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

(Trust me mr bacon, even getting dweebs going ‘NOES HOW COULD YOU MELT T3H RAREZ?!?!?’ is great for views. No such thing as bad publicity, just getting engagement)
No way! You see what angry nerd wrath is like here. On YouTube it's risking his life.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Haha yeah…that won’t go over well. Pitch in to hit the ask and I’ll give it away. Best I can do (I don’t want anyone to do that)