King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Android Assault $65 *SOLD*
Final Fight CD $75 *SOLD*
Robo Aleste $85 *SOLD*
Silpheed $25

All complete in good shape. Prices include US shipping.

DSC03410.JPG
DSC03411.JPG
DSC03412.JPG

Last edited:

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You don't get the reference.

You are right, I don’t know entirely for sure, but it wasn’t hard to search the forums for that. And it was the second time I saw it today (another by you), so I had to look it up.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I heard that the manuals can get bent from gravity. What shape is the Robo Aleste manual in?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I heard that the manuals can get bent from gravity. What shape is the Robo Aleste manual in?

I suggest not using the foam pieces either as they can cause warping where the top and bottom of the manual are puffy for lack of a better term and the middle where the foam rests is super flat. the best option is to place a thick piece or cardboard or ideally a piece of thick mylar roughly the same size directly behind the manual. I went with 10mil sheets that I hand cut to fit properly.

I have done this for all my sega cd, sega saturn and long box ps1 manuals, which was quite the project. I am currently considering buying some mylar baggies that snugly fit the manuals. It may not be necessary but it can't hurt keeping moisture and dirt out, especially since those cases have two small openings in the top of the case where dust and other unwanted particles CAN enter from.

Do or did your games have the foam pieces wyo?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Interested in Silpheed, but unable to PM for some reason.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Thanks wyo, Android Assault arrived, looks perfect, and plays great!

...and that sweet foam block, yeeeaaahhhh!