FS: Sega Aerocity/ Jaleco Pony

Nefarsus

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see, thanks. I went to the website via google translate and it didn't seem like a store of any sort. Does anyone in the states happen to sell these? I would love to get something like the HSS 0130. I hope this is still available and able to ship to me.

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I agree with Jonny5 of this... that Aero you linked to was a special case and the seller is a super cool dude who was just trying to pass along the good deal he got. He certainly could have marked that up and made himself some money but he opted not to as this is a community and not ebay. Also notice the repro control panel... that will always significantly effect the price.

As the guy who benefited from that deal, I can say loegan43 is definitely a cool dude. Sometimes he's so generous it makes you feel guilty :p (my last "deal" with him comes to mind) There's a lot of things he sells that he can make a lot more $$ than what he asks.

The only thing I don't like about the Aerocity is the American Style button layout. Would it be expensive to get a Japanese style panel for it?

The Japanese buttons and sticks may work with the control panel already installed. The CP looks similar to mine but a bit different so I'm not sure. Here's a pic of the Aero I got from loegan43 with Sanwa parts installed.

P6030266-1.jpg

Good luck with your sale dude.

[edit]
Nefarsus, forgot to mention that I had to opt for the JLW-TM-8 version of the sticks because they have the standard American mounting plates; http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

Last edited:

Nefarsus

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the hardware will fit. I just meant the button layout. American style the buttons are in 2 parallel row, whereas Japanese style, the buttons are on a slight curve. So I would need a new to panel for it.