FS: Samurai Spirits AES Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a copy of Samurai Spirits AES JP complete. The soft case is a brand new replacement. The plastic tray has a crack (shown in photo). The cart, Insert, and instructions are very good original condition. Make me an offer.

I accept PayPal F&F. Shipping is $12 USD in the 50 states. Cheers.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

:glee:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Too late sweetie. The cart is already asked for and pending sale.

:angry:
WELL here's the thing Mai_Lubber...

I SPECIFICALLY wrote the rules so they would be easy to understand and follow... Make me an offer threads is a DEFO no no.... because simply... I don't feel it is good for the forum...

SSSOOO.... take my reply how you want it... but seeing you already sold the item then there is very little I can do about it...

BUT... here's the thing... the forum has a LONG memory... and so do I.... NEXT infraction in the market place will lead to a less pleasant outcome for you...

xROTx

PS. FUCKIT... 4 DAY BAN,....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
when you get time...can you put the price it sold for...
That's a valid point...

Remind me to mention that when his ban is over...

xROTx

PS. On a SIDE note lads... I am a busy BUSY man and I spend time in chat as a form of relaxation... Not that I am shirking my market responsibilities but the markets as I see them run itself... and they are boring as fuck... seeing as I rarely use them...

HOWEVER, if I overlook something.... every fucker knows I am in chat...

PPS. IF I happen to be posting in ANYONE of your market threads... please be aware... most days I aint there to be friendly...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well if Mai wants to get banned again then he can just ignore that also NeoDogg tho I suggest you post how much you sold it for Mai before rot remembers you're unbanned.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Fifty. Now leave me alone.
Mai Love... Here's the thing....

IF you had apologised and said something along the lines of "SORRY... didn't read the market rules... won't happen again"... then I may have been able to gloss over you breaking the market rules...

...The fact that you posted something of a "idiotic" post left me little to no leeway...

I created the rules as simple as I could because I understood some people are dumb as fook and have a short attention span...

I would suggest you possibly step back and stop being so aggressive.... as YOU were the one that broke the rules...

I have enough issues without people being mature enough to understand that I am NOT the Devil... but what I do is for the good of the forum...

Now be a good lad and relax... enjoy the site and FFS... don't make me post here again..

xROTx

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I guess you need to admire someone with a commitment to learning absolutely nothing

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Ok sweetie, looking through some PMs...$45 shipped...does that seem right?

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apologies, ladies and gentlemen. This is my humble attempt at making things right. I will no longer post any MMAO threads. I have absolutely learned my lesson.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So, in other words you have access to all of our "private" messages. Cool. Thanks for sharing that info.

No, he received a PM from me. I sent Dogg one as he was helping me out with some DC burns & I saw him posting in this thread so I let him know what was what.

So, yeah all, I bought the game for $45 shipped. I tried to stay out of it but wanted to cool things off as it was getting out of hand.

Hope that helps.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fifty. Now leave me alone.
Hey I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just know rot doesn't play when it comes to the market. There have been many instances of people playing games here. Stick to the rules on the market even if it seems minor or silly & nobody would even care if you sold a roll of toilet paper.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
OK.... here's the NEW deal...

The NEXT post I even SLIGHTLY don't like... from Mai_lover... and possibly Neo_Poochie... will result in a new type of punishment...

No War Room Lock.. No Ban... I will just completely fook with your ability to play on NG.com...

MAKE me post again... and I will reach the stage where I get irritable...

xROTx

PS. There are NO favourites when it comes to the market place... you either play ball... or you recieve my attention...

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Why do people always put the cartridge in the case the wrong way? Label side faces the spine! And people wonder why the plastic tray always cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.