FS: Night Slashers, Undercover Cops and Osman

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hi:

I have a few of the more rare boards for sale. The prices include shipping in the continental United States via UPS Ground with tracking. Payment is by PayPay as a gift or simply add 4% to the asking price - your choice. I am hoping to ship all purchased games on Monday. Here's the loot:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Night Slashers - Korean version (I think) it has both english text and blood. I purchased this board recently off of Shumps for $400. The last owner had the board for more than 10 years. It is in super great shape - except for a cracked edge near a PCB foot hole (see pic). This is one of my favorite games! Price $375.

Night Slashers.JPG

Undercover Cops USA Edition - hard board to find and this game is very, very clean. See the picture of the official IREM label. An IREM classic. Price $300.

Undercover Cops USA Version.JPGUndercover Cops Logo.JPG

SOLD Osman - I purchased this board off of Ebay where they have been selling for just north of $350 by a Korean seller. Osman is my favorite game and I have an original version for which I paid a mint. I purchased this version due to its low price (and my own curiosity). It appears to be a conversion from another Data East game but it actually plays just fine (at least as far as I could tell on my two play throughs of it). In the picutre, my original board (not for sale) is on the left. Price: $250

Osman Side by Side.JPG

SOLD - In Seconds Added December 1st: Ninja Spirit Japan Version - I added a very nice Ninja Spirit Japan version board I have had for a while. It runs great and is pretty clean (given its age). The board has a Dragon Breed sticker on it appears to have original NS Roms. Not sure what the deal was there. Anyway, the board works just fine and is another one of my favorite and hard to find games. Price $400.

Ninja 1.JPGNinja 2.JPGNinja 3.JPG

Thanks for looking - I am heading out for the night in a few hours but will return PMs for any interested parties as soon as I can.

Thanks - D44

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Oh geez. Might be a terrible Christmas for the kiddos. Holding off on a pm for now, so hopefully someone saves me from myself...really rare and sought after boards here.

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ninja Spirit Added

See above for add of Ninja Spirit on 12/1. :lol:

Ninja Spirits has now sold.

Last edited:

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Undercover Cops Price Lowered

Based upon responses I have been getting, I lowered the price of Undercover Cops by $75 to $300. Night Slashers will remain at $375 as I will personally keep the board for that amount (I love that game).

Thanks.