FS: New Knight's Chance MVS (limited stock) and AES (Pre-Orders)

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Some of you guys may not read the news & rumors discussions so you may not be aware that Knight's Chance is now available and shipping for MVS.

You can order a copy of Knight's Chance MVS (Collector's Edition or Standard Edition) at www.knightschance.com or www.neobitz.com.

Less than 10 copies of each edition remain out of the entire MVS production run, so if you want a copy, now is the time to get it before they are gone.

You can read reviews by guys that have played the game in the original thread (may want to skip to the last couple of pages of comments):

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ot-Knight-s-Chance-quot-MVS-Kits-Now-Shipping

If you're an AES person, pre-orders for AES will be opening soon so if you want to make sure you get the announcement, email me at jkurtz01@gmail.com so that I can add your email to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Jeff

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
wow, the game looks awesome!
i want one, but need to save up, hope they're still available when i have the $...

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I've been holding off for a while, but with the glowing reviews and this announcement that there aren't too many copies left, I took the plunge on a Standard Edition. Can't wait to play the game.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
You guys should have made more of the "Gamers' Edition".

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the home cart release.

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not my type of game, but as a developer myself I take my hat off and wish you the best with the sales. The graphics are really top notch!

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jeff, how many MVS carts did you end up making in total? By the way, got mine a few weeks back, it is awesome.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just had a quick look at this on YouTube (SupremeJudges video). I'm completely blown away by how phenomenal this looks - inside and out. It looks like a long lost final build of a 90s great as opposed to a recent development! Absolutely amazing. Very impressive indeed...

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
not only are the graphics phenomenal, but the music and sound effects are absolutely amazing! watched the video on youtube a bunch of times just to listen ; )