FS: Neo Geo Freak & Gamest Magazines

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've decided to downsize my gaming magazines, and offer them to you guys first. As always, shoot me over a PM if you have questions. I can get exact magazine vol. numbers for those interested.

Neo Geo Freak 14 Magazine Bundle - 7/1996 (Ninja Masters cover) has sold seperately. 14 Neo Geo Freak magazines, 12 complete with posters, 2 missing them. I used the early/mid 1997 magazines here to write up the information on the unreleased Neo Geo game, QP. As always in Neo Geo Freak magazines there's plenty of goodies here for us fans of the platform. As stated, 13 of the magazines are complete with posters. Only the 1997/3 and 1997/11 issues are missing them. If you're interested in purchasing the lot, I can take pictures of each individual poster. There's some awesome ones in here, like the Athena NGPC poster, and the KOF 96 poster of Vice and Mature. Posters are Japanese B2 size, and putting them up is sure to spice up your gaming space. The magazines do have signs of being read before, but most are in very good to excellent condition. 1997/3 and 1997/11, the ones missing their posters, have the most wear. This also includes the final issue of Neo Geo Freak magazine, 2000/12. I'm looking to get $375 shipped for the bundle.

Gamest 25 Magazine Bundle - 25 Gamest magazines, ranging from 1994-1998. Here you'll find coverage on all of the "blockbuster" Japanese arcade titles from that time period. Gamest is an excellently well rounded magazine, giving expert advice on arcade games, showcasing new releases, having plenty of advertising space for board shops and control box manufacturers, as well as having a small bit of manga related to a popular fighting game at the time, wether that be a Street Fighter entry, or one of the SNK fighters like Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, or KOF. Like Neo Geo Freak, there's plenty of gems to look through in Gamest but on a broader scale. Most of the magazines are in good to excellent condition. A couple have notable wear. The cover of 1996/5.30-6.15 is very loose and fragile. 1996/7.30 has sun fading on the side. Some of these come with posters or other inserts. I can check exactly which ones do for interested buyers. I'm looking to get $425 shipped for the bundle.

Vm5IAZc.jpg

EPhS1Xu.jpg

1PDZxJP.jpg

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
7/1996 issue of Neo Geo Freak sold seperately, so I thought I should update things and say that I am willing to part these lots out to those who want specific issues.