FS: Neo Geo AES US/Euro Games (SOLD)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
You are subject to your opinion.... Since you live in Tampa you can come find me building the Conrac at the airport.... I'm sure you know what that is.

Hope the project goes well but why would I come find you? I have my opinion but we don't need to go all pistols at dawn about it.

PS. PLANE TICKET!!!!!!!

(always wanted to post that)

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You're right.

Spoiler:
Faggot

You're one of those people that live in your grandma basement or 15 years old..... One or the other. Just like last time the more I argue with you the more stupid I look. Have a great day and I hope you can get treatment for your anger issue. if you are one to use gay slurs More than likely you use racial slurs as well. Have a nice day

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hope the project goes well but why would I come find you? I have my opinion but we don't need to go all pistols at dawn about it.

PS. PLANE TICKET!!!!!!!

(always wanted to post that)

What a jack-ass! Why buy a plane ticket for inter-state travel?

Should have said "$50 shipped"

Noobs

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Guys lets be nice to blackmex. He is here from nintendoage and just wants to build up his neo geo collection asap and then ride off into the sunset.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Guys lets be nice to blackmex. He is here from nintendoage and just wants to build up his neo geo collection asap and then ride off into the sunset.

Lol I have 82 us games (no dubs) I doubt what you are saying is accurate.... Go look at my wtb list that's all that's missing :)

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny...,, I am not breaking any forum rules so it can piss you off all you like. Have a great day and stay blessed

You can't, man.

Put up pix or get this thread removed quicker than you can say Neo Geo.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
this guys cockiness is pissing me off. hes about as comforting and heart warming as jerking off with sand paper.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
this guys cockiness is pissing me off. hes about as comforting and heart warming as jerking off with sand paper.

At 3am in Richmond,VA you are on a forum talking about jerking off with sand paper? You should be with a woman or family at this time. Get some rest man and take it easy

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
At 3am in Richmond,VA you are on a forum talking about jerking off with sand paper? You should be with a woman or family at this time. Get some rest man and take it easy

If you had been around longer you would know why he's posting at that time of day.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
@ myblackamex suggestion i would calm & chill a bit, no need for all the hostility really man. Just a bit of advice nothing more but trust me you don't want to rile up this nest.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@ myblackamex suggestion i would calm & chill a bit, no need for all the hostility really man. Just a bit of advice nothing more but trust me you don't want to rile up this nest.

I appreciate the tip man and you reaching out. I can't go back and forth..... I know better. Thanks again.