FS: Neo Geo AES US/Euro Games (SOLD)

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The following items below are all US/English and include shipping. You will receive the cart, manual, case and insert. All games will be packed in a box with the cart seperated from the case,insert and manual for safe shipping. If you are an international buyer I can get you a quote.

Assume all titles have normal wear and the plastic tray maybe cracked.

Neo Geo AES Games

Art of Fighting (Dog Tag) $100 **SOLD**
Fatal Fury Special $100 **SOLD**
Crossed Swords $200 **SOLD**
King of Monsters (Dog Tag) $159 **SOLD**

Sengoku $150 **SOLD**

Images (remaining to go up this evening)
AoF and FFS http://m.imgur.com/a/QSa5t
KofM https://m.imgur.com/gallery/nn920
Thrash https://m.imgur.com/gallery/FrYdr
Remaining http://imgur.com/a/Ykayr

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Not trying to say you're a scammer, but because you're new it does seem a bit shady not to post any pics in here.

[I imagine a scammer could pull pics from the internet and by only sending them to interested buyers via PM could be trying to limit the number of people seeing them, thereby making it less likely that plot is uncovered.]

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Not trying to say you're a scammer, but because you're new it does seem a bit shady not to post any pics in here.

[I imagine a scammer could pull pics from the internet and by only sending them to interested buyers via PM could be trying to limit the number of people seeing them, thereby making it less likely that plot is uncovered.]

Come on man, taking pictures is hard work.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

I hear you...... but those who are interested have asked and are getting pictures. I don't have time to scam for this level of game.

You are welcome to see my WTB thread, sell me any game and see how fast I pay if the price is right if you want to determine if I am a scammer. Have any?

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I hear you...... but those who are interested have asked and are getting pictures. I don't have time to scam for this level of game.

You are welcome to see my WTB thread, sell me any game and see how fast I pay if the price is right if you want to determine if I am a scammer. Have any?

Why don't you just put the pictures up? If you're so cock-sure that you're not a scammer then what have you got to lose by putting up pictures? It would take a total of 5 minutes to take pictures, upload them, and link to them.

That doesn't seem like too much to ask, bruh.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why don't you just put the pictures up? If you're so cock-sure that you're not a scammer then what have you got to lose by putting up pictures? It would take a total of 5 minutes to take pictures, upload them, and link to them.

That doesn't seem like too much to ask, bruh.

Have a great day, bruh.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This thread is pissing me off. And I "believe" i'm one of the level headed guys on here.

You're a NOOB. Post pictures. This really should be a requirement for new posters. You have the photos as you've claimed to have sent them over PM. Share them here. It takes 2 seconds. Anything else is pure shady. Do people post on the bay without photos? Not expensive items. Same here man.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
This thread is pissing me off. And I "believe" i'm one of the level headed guys on here.

You're a NOOB. Post pictures. This really should be a requirement for new posters. You have the photos as you've claimed to have sent them over PM. Share them here. It takes 2 seconds. Anything else is pure shady. Do people post on the bay without photos? Not expensive items. Same here man.

Not to mention the fact that every single game is overpriced by 50-100%.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Funny...,, I am not breaking any forum rules so it can piss you off all you like. Have a great day and stay blessed

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not to mention the fact that every single game is overpriced by 50-100%.

You are subject to your opinion.... Since you live in Tampa you can come find me building the Conrac at the airport.... I'm sure you know what that is.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

QihWqbW.gif

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
100 posts or 6 months join date.

ban x2

Smh...... I was at almost 100 post before the site rolled back when

1. I posted about the cases I found on eBay
2. Agreed to build the new AES US/Euro price guide that updates listings from eBay so there is an accurate price guide

But for whatever reason it's all gone.

Now that's facts and the site with prices will be up soon so I don't have time to argue I have contributed you just rather mind other people business.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Lol, this is the same fag that divided all the values up from Neo Kult and says the avg English game is $800. As if that amount is relevant at all. He also pointed out several times how educated he is and how he uses statistics everyday.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lol, this is the same fag that divided all the values up from Neo Kult and says the avg English game is $800. As if that amount is relevant at all. He also pointed out several times how educated he is and how he uses statistics everyday.

:) I won't even comment on the gay slur you just used. This type of behavior is what everyone should be focused on banning. What a shame..... We all have differences but to stoop to this level??? Just sad

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol get out your feelings......You are a grown man. Name one written site rule I broke? None....

OK.

6.13. Whenever possible, please post photos of your items for sale. Please comply with requests to provide photos of items. New and/or suspicious users may be asked to post a photo of the item with a piece of paper showing the date the photo was taken. This may be requested as evidence that a user actually possesses the item. Refusing to post a photo when requested may result in users reporting the offender as a scammer and action by Moderators and Administrators.