FS- Naomi w/ MvC2 & Capcom IO --ALL SOLD

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Heys Everyone,

Up for grabs a Sega Naomi Motherboard with Marvel vs Capcom 2 & Capcom I/O; everything you need to delve into the wild, mysterious world of Naomi gaming.

Naomi-MvC2.jpg

Naomi-Cab.jpg

-Sega Naomi Motherboard
-Capcom I/O Board
-Marvel vs Capcom 2 Cart
-VGA, USB & Audio Cables
-I/O Power Cable
-Naomi Mounting Feet

:edit: VGA cable found & included

SOLD shipped Next-Day, Insured.

Had some interest, so I figured I would officially list my Deathsmiles Kit:

-PCB
-POP
-Flyer
-Instruction Sticker
-DIP Sheet
-PCB Feets
-CAVE/AMI Cardboard

SOLD shipped Next-Day, Insured

Thanks for looking,
-|wiNg

Last edited:

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
yeah, this won't last that is a crazy good price, good luck with your sale!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
bump and good price because I'm from wishi and for some reason we have to bump all our fellow members threads every single hour.

bump for a good seller and good price etc!

:bandwagon:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
bump and good price because I'm from wishi and for some reason we have to bump all our fellow members threads every single hour.

lol #1 member kern

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
ooooo man, I want that Death Smiles kit. Damn it all for bad timing. This will be gone way before I can get the $$ together to buy it.

good luck KDUB. If you still have it in about 3 weeks from now i'd buy it, but I bet it'll be gone in 3 days :P

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0

Oh shit, I better not slack.

BUMP

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey. I can not afford this now but I am curious about something.

How well do naomi's work on low res monitors, like the one I got in my E2? Would I even be able to successfully run a Naomi set up like this, or would I have to upgrade the monitor before I could hope to do so?

Good luck on the sale KDUB

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hey. I can not afford this now but I am curious about something.

How well do naomi's work on low res monitors, like the one I got in my E2? Would I even be able to successfully run a Naomi set up like this, or would I have to upgrade the monitor before I could hope to do so?

Good luck on the sale KDUB
Should work well in your E2, the person I bought it from tested it out in his before shipping. I know a few people who run Naomi on their Low-Res cabs and really like it. Basically you would attach the VGA cable from the motherboard to the back of the I/O board and flip DIP 1 up, then the video will come over the jamma harness like a normal game.

You can also make the argument that Mahvel and a few other 2D fighting games actually look better in low-res, just due to how the sprites were drawn.

-|wiNg

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks KDUB, that helps a lot. I would like to eventually get a naomi set up but I am dedicated to a certain purchase.

If this is still available after that said purchase is made, I will see what I can do about getting your naomi here, and if not this one...i'll get one in the future for sure.