FS: My Massive Dragon Quest Collection - Toys, Figures, Plushies & rarities!

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Everything is for sale!

Please read everything BELOW before posting/PM'ing me about stuff you see in the Nintendo Power pictures.

As seen in Nintendo Power (and then some):
P1040877.jpg

P1020778b.jpg

I will be listing both the lowest prices I can find on things, but if you can point me to a price you want me to beat I'll do my best to make it worth it. Depending on your price source, and condition/rarity, etc. I will make a judgment. If I can't find a price for something (which will be very common among my rarities), then we can haggle something. Having spent a large chunk of time in Japan, I know what's rare worldwide, versus what's just hard to get in the west. I will do my best to price accordingly. I will post both the known value as well as my personal asking price.

I will update these galleries post as I get more pics of stuff. If there's a pic, it's for sale...if the pic vanishes, it's been sold.

If you don't know what something is, or want more details/price BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE IMAGE in the gallery to see if the details are listed there. Also, PLEASE post a picture link with all purchase inquiries so I know what you're referring to since I have a lot of stuff.

Round 1 - Toys. Figures, etc.
http://imgur.com/a/HHFNc#0

Some notable items in this Round are complete sets of Dragon Quest Legend Items Galleries, complete set of all the Sofubi Monsters, among other things.

Round 2 - Plushies!
http://imgur.com/a/FN7iI#0

Regarding the plushies: if they are part of a set (as seen on their tags), a set is annotated by a title in parentheses and in the description.

Round 3 - Books, CDs, Movies, etc.
http://imgur.com/a/G52E5#0

Last edited:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
steel yourself pal; you are probably going to be eaten alive any moment now. Beware, this forum's Chockablock with ginormous swinging masculine genitalia...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
steel yourself pal; you are probably going to be eaten alive any moment now. Beware, this forum's Chockablock with ginormous swinging masculine genitalia...

Your post does nothing to assist the OP. All you're doing is saying he's going to be hit with a dick, but you give no reason or solution to avoid the dick. Therefore it means nothing .

Granted, the sales forums is very keen to point out that MMAO threads are highly frowned upon, but since its toys and figurines idk how much leeway you have with this particular rul . Hopefully a more experienced member can point you in the right direction of where and how to price these toys, as there is some very nice stuff in there.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm not asking to just make your own offers. I'm saying that if you ask me for something, I'll see if I can find a price unless you've already found one for me to beat. I just don't have the time to spend looking up what will ultimately be probably 500+ items individually unless someone wants specific items. If I were to list the prices, it would not only be time-consuming but a huge list with a hard time describing each thing. Basically, it just seems easier to address only the items people have specific interest in...

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hey man, how much for the PS2 Blue Hori controller? Looks sharp!

Do you just enjoy pissing in every thread or am I always unlucky to show up after your whining?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just shut up doll fucker this thread is fine. About to send a pm myself for some of the goods on here.

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Was there ever a metal slime plushie ?? I see the sofubi one and the controller there.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
Interested in the sofubi final bosses, what would you be looking to get for Necrosaro, Zoma, Hargon, and Malroth? Might take more too.

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
enix when you do have the prices for any item being asked about could you please post them up in this thread? No listed price does not go over well here but if you are completely transparent about every single thing that gets asked about it will help tremendously. I mean I'm interested in the DQ VI game and the case but in fairness to how we all like things to go I want to do the numbers here.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm starting to add prices and descriptions to the pics on Imgur so hopefully that helps. I'm still going to focus on items by interested parties first, then I'll get around to pricing other things as I have time.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Was there ever a metal slime plushie ?? I see the sofubi one and the controller there.

Yes, yes there were. There are actually two types depending on fabric: Gray ones (considered metal) and actual metallic coated ones. They even did Metal Babbles and King Metal Slimes too in both forms. I should have them, maybe not pictured, but I believe I have them. I'll have to look once I get around to the plushies.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
do you have any other DQ laserdiscs? or OSTs?

I have mostly HK bootleg OSTs from like 2003 because the real ones were (and are) insanely expensive. I don't know if they still make the HK ones anymore either though :p

There was only one DQ Laserdisc. I have the same film (Dragon Quest Fantasia) on VHs as well, and a DQ4 Symphony VHS tape.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Interested in the sofubi final bosses, what would you be looking to get for Necrosaro, Zoma, Hargon, and Malroth? Might take more too.

I'll put you first on the list in case I decide to part them out, but I'd rather sell all 41 (?) of these sofubis as a full set. I'm only missing the most recent like 4 figures that came out last year... I figure the full set is more appealing as a sale, plus it breaks my heart to break it up...but I might.

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting to add prices and descriptions to the pics on Imgur so hopefully that helps. I'm still going to focus on items by interested parties first, then I'll get around to pricing other things as I have time.

It does and I'm sure you understand where the rules come in, we've been really going hard on unposted prices while folks do all the money talk via pm which is frowned upon. You're collection is amazing and I do want the DQ VI plus probably more things as they come up but I'll be waiting until I see the prices.

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I know about it, and that's why I wasn't just saying "make an offer" - that was just a caveat to me not being able to find a price. I just wanted to get the ball rolling on interest while I was out taking more pics and price hunting. It's nothing to do with trying to leave it all open to guessing. I just have a ton of stuff and a ton more coming and getting prices before listing anything didn't seem like the most viable option.

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. How much would you like for the Slime paperweight, Hero character collection figure (the small one), and the Healslime zippo?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I'm not really into this kind of stuff but damn, that's what I call dedication :eek:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Is that a selvaria fig? If it is, and its for sale, let me know.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
If those DQIV DS are just cases and not games, I'll take them. That's the only loose DS game I have and would love a legit box . sick collection man that's a ton of stuff!

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Those are DQ6 cases and they're "Display Only" as a part of the pictured display.

And for anyone with questions about anything, please link me to the picture you see the item in that you're asking about because I have so many things, it's hard for me to get you a price/info on "the slime thing"... At least until I can get titles/descriptions for each item on the gallery.