FS: MVS Sengoku 3 kit, Last Resort Kit, Metal Slug 2 kit, loose Puzzle Bobble...

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Shit happens, my MVS collection is being decommissioned.

Willing to ship first to good contributing members.

No flippers. If you're here for the market, you pay a leeching tax of +10%.

Prices in Euro, no shipping included.

King of Fighters 98 MVS by julencin2000, on Flickr

Metal Slug X by julencin2000, on Flickr

KITS
Spoiler:

Metal Slug 2 by julencin2000, on Flickr

Metal Slug 2 by julencin2000, on Flickr

Prices in euros:

Loose Puzzle Bobble 35
Loose KoF 98 30
Metal Slug 2 kit 90
Metal Slug X w/Shockbox 110 (split is possible)

Last Resort kit 160 SOLD
Loose Puzzle Bobble 2 45 [SOLD]
Sengoku 3 kit 170 SOLD

Feel free to tell me whether my prices are off.

Last edited:

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was interested in the metal slug games and last resort but i am unfamiliar with how much they sell for. Not sure if these prices are good or not. I checked the price guide in jamma nation and got way different prices than what you are selling for but then again I don't know how accurate and up to date those are.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks for your interest, you can always make a post here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240910-The-all-new-What-s-it-worth-thread/page32 to check this.

Price guides are that, guides. I always recommend to have patience, scout prices in WTS or WTB posts, see what others have to say about sell threads, etc.

Shipping cost is another thing to consider, it's not the same to buy from your own country than overseas.

Have patience and you will be your own price guide, no rush.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I was interested in the metal slug games and last resort but i am unfamiliar with how much they sell for. Not sure if these prices are good or not. I checked the price guide in jamma nation and got way different prices than what you are selling for but then again I don't know how accurate and up to date those are.

Also, keep in mind that the MVS price guide on Jamma Nation X is for loose carts. Several of the games you're looking at julencin2000 has in kit form. The cardboard and paper tends to add a lot of value to collectors. If all you want are the games to play, you'll probably want to wait for a different sale.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks guys.

If there's one thing I have its patience. I am in no rush to make a a buy when I'm mis-informed and might over pay for something or even worse, buy something I don't want. And you're right, shipping might add a significant cost to those games. Gonna go and think over this.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Don't be afraid to ask questions. It is sad to see newer members who have a passion to be involved get beat down hard on prices. I recommend you just wait like he said, the right lot will come up. Heck, I have been able to secure some expensive games for cheap. I got a breakers revenge the end of last year for like 50-60 shipped with a shock and art. So its just a patience game.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PM sent for Sengoku 3. I have been looking for it for a long time and Ebay prices are crazy.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Metal Slug X sold outside NG (95€ shipped to Spain), available:

Loose Puzzle Bobble 35
Loose KoF 98 30
Metal Slug 2 kit 90

Cheers.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Metal Slug X sold outside NG (95€ shipped to Spain), available:

Loose Puzzle Bobble 35
Loose KoF 98 30
Metal Slug 2 kit 90

Cheers.

KoF sold outside NG, 35 shipped to Spain, so available:

Loose Puzzle Bobble 30 (lowering price)
Metal Slug 2 kit 90

Prices in euro, plus shipping.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awesome seller here for the people who are interested. That Sengoku 3 cart get's lots of play time here.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Awesome seller here for the people who are interested. That Sengoku 3 cart get's lots of play time here.

When/If you get tired of that Sengoku 3 cart, I would love to take it off your hands at cost as I am looking for that game in either a full kit or at least a bare cart with an authentic sticker in good shape. Love that game's music!

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Thank you man, I'm really happy it gets all the play time it deserves ;D

When/If you get tired of that Sengoku 3 cart, I would love to take it off your hands at cost as I am looking for that game in either a full kit or at least a bare cart with an authentic sticker in good shape. Love that game's music!

It is a wonderful game indeed.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up

Loose Puzzle Bobble 30
Metal Slug 2 kit 90 (scribblings on the box, picture in first post)

Prices in euro, plus shipping. Take advantage of dollar/euro exchange (^_^)

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just the kit available, 90+Shipping (16€ euro, 24€ rest of the world).

Puzzle Bobble just sold (sadly) on eBay.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just the kit available, 90+Shipping (16€ euro, 24€ rest of the world).

Puzzle Bobble just sold (sadly) on eBay.

Man, not sure which kit is available. At first I thought it was Sengoku 3 (first in thread title) but then I saw Bill Kilgore got it. You may want to edit/clean up the first post or at least put here the stuff still for sale.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Man, not sure which kit is available. At first I thought it was Sengoku 3 (first in thread title) but then I saw Bill Kilgore got it. You may want to edit/clean up the first post or at least put here the stuff still for sale.

You're right, I was on mobile and I microposted as soon as Puzzle Bobble was sold. I can't edit first post anymore.

Only available Metal Slug 2 kit, 90euro+Shipping (16€ europe, 24€ rest of the world).

Pm replied :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Metal Slug 2 sold, no more Neo Geo at home :(

Thread can be closed.

I don't close completed market threads pal... (without a VERY good reason...)

This is just incase someone needs to add to it...

...the lads will also use it for reference on prices...

xROTx

PS. I would say this was a fr33 bump but it was already at the top... just using your thread as an information broadcast...

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't close completed market threads pal... (without a VERY good reason...)

This is just incase someone needs to add to it...

...the lads will also use it for reference on prices...

xROTx

PS. I would say this was a fr33 bump but it was already at the top... just using your thread as an information broadcast...

Excuse my mistake, Rot, I knew here we don't close threads, just a force of habit in other forums.