FS: MVS games, artwork, and shock boxes (Just shock boxes left)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I've got the following MVS gear that I don't need anymore.

Prices do not include shipping, unless noted. I prefer to ship to the US and deal with contributing forum members.

MVS Red Shock Boxes & a Few Inserts - $8
53417c02-dba4-4491-9d53-890527923ded_zps2e16da6b.jpg

Shock boxes have a few cracks along the spine from use and are in "gamer"/fair condition (NOT MINT!). Inserts (Ironclad & Puzzle Bobble x2) are in great shape.

Feel free to make offers on any of this stuff. I am going to make another sales thread soon in Everything Else for a ton of console games and DVDs/Blu-rays. Spring cleaning is starting early.

SOLD ITEMS

MVS Carts:

*SOLD* Ninja Combat - $25 *SOLD*
*SOLD* Sengoku - $30 *SOLD*
*SOLD* Metal Slug 4 (original English label) with kit box (matching serials) - $60 *SOLD*

*SOLD* MVS Artwork Lot - $125 shipped or best offer *SOLD*

Note: 6 mini marquees sold/traded separately. Pictures and descriptions have been updated.

The lot includes all of the following:

Metal Slug X large marquee, Metal Slug (ENG), Metal Slug (ENG), Metal Slug 2 dip sheet & move sticker, Metal Slug X (ENG) with move sticker, Metal Slug X (ENG), Metal Slug X (ENG), Metal Slug X (ENG), Metal Slug 3 (ENG) with extra flyer
Neo Geo Operations Manual, Art of Fighting "Master the Magic Contest" flyer x2, "Placement of the Seal" flyer, AAMA stickers

Super Sidekicks 2 (ENG) with mini, Super Sidekicks 2 (ESP) with mini, Super Sidekicks 3 (ENG), Baseball Stars 2 (ENG) with mini, Football Frenzy (ENG)

Fatal Fury (ENG) with mini, Fatal Fury (ENG), Fatal Fury 2 (ENG) with mini, Fatal Fury Special (JAP) with English move stickers, Fatal Fury 3 (ESP)

Art of Fighting (ENG), World Heroes (ENG) with mini, World Heroes (ENG), World Heroes 2 (ENG) with move sticker, SVC Chaos (JAP) with move stickers

Samurai Shodown (ENG), Samurai Shodown II (ESP) with mini & move sticker, Samurai Shodown III (ENG) mini, Samurai Shodown IV (ESP) with repro mini & original move stickers

Additional mini marquees (all original but some are faded/yellowed):
Baseball Stars Professional (ENG), Burning Fight (ENG), Fatal Fury 2 (ENG), Generic MVS mini, Samurai Shodown III (ENG), Sengoku (ENG), Soccer Brawl (ENG), World Heroes (ENG), World Heroes 2 Jet (JAP)

Edit: I just found English and Spanish Bust-A-Move art sets (with mini marquees) that I'm adding in at no additional cost.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Two more MVS carts added to the sale: Ninja Combat and Sengoku. Established/contributing members only please.

Art lot and shock boxes still available. Make me an offer on this stuff!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Bump. Price dropped on the MVS art lot.

No one wants a Ninja Combat cart?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Sold items marked. Just the art and shock boxes left. Take everything for $130 shipped.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
All MVS games sold and shipped. The art lot is on hold.

Someone take these shock boxes. They're in decent shape and function normally. They each just have a few cracks along the inside of the spine. I can post pics of the damage, if necessary.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Bump. Just the two red shock boxes and inserts left. Lowered the price to $8 plus shipping - should be around $14 shipped in the U.S. Any takers?