FS: MVS carts

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone for the purchases, upon reconsideration I figure the two I was left with, FFS and SSII are quite good/fun/common games, so I'm gonna keep em. :)

Decided I'm going to clean house a bit. Don't have a ton to sell but here ya go. Labels are English unless otherwise indicated (in parenthesis).

All prices are negotiable, package deals available. Haven't sold Neo games in a while so I could be off base here. Figured I can throw them on ebay and see if they price out huge but you guys have first crack. Prices do not include shipping.

I can take pics of anything you like (not including my p33n). As far as I know all of these except for Garou are authentic. Though I am happy to oblige if you'd like me to crack em open and post pics.

$50 - Fatal Fury Special (JPN) - Someone wrote "ffs" real tiny on the label. Honestly it coulda been me, I dont know lol.
$50 - Samurai Shodown II - dusty, includes mini marquee

Sold stuffage:

$30 - *SOLD* Art of Fighting 2 (JPN): Clear cart, a bit dusty. includes mini marquee
$25 - *SOLD* Fatal Fury
$65 - *SOLD* World Heroes 2: Jet (JPN)
$125 - *SOLD* Real Bout 2 - White cart

$35 - *SOLD* Garou Mark of the Wolves - THIS IS A BOOT. Plays just fine, I think the only issue I noticed was in Tizoc's stage, the background is kinda blocky.
$65 - *SOLD* King of Fighters 98 : Blue cart, super clean, serial 010331, includes move set stickers. Thought I had a mini marquee, but cant find it. Ha! Found them! Actually includes TWO mini marquees.
$25 - *SOLD* World Heroes 2 - Dusty, clear cart, has one of those label maker labels on it.
$40 - *SOLD* King of Fighters 97 (JPN) - white cart
$100 - *SOLD* World Heroes Perfect
$50 - *SOLD* Flipshot - comes with a cardboard box with spine label

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Oh damn, jealous of whomever got World Heroes Perfect!

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM's replied to, main topic updated. Thanks everyone so far.

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This is an awesome seller. Bought four carts from this guy. Great packaging and super quick. No idea how to leave feedback on this new version of the forum. If someone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.