Lets start with some MVS

https://imgur.com/V4LmfaF
https://imgur.com/ELpNSGY

Bust a Move Again - 100$
Ghostlop - 75$
Diggerman - 70$

Prices include shipping to the mainland US

The Protos came from Bustedstr8.
All are legit with original labels(I guess except the protos) most are in good shape with some bubbles in the labels. Check the pic, and if you need to see more let me know.

Sengoku 2 and 3 are trade only.

I am looking for some MVS kits. I would like complete, matching(where applies), nice english kits, suitable for collectards. I would prefer super minty, pristine stuff, but as long as it is a nice kit, I will be interested. I doesn't have to be perfect, just close.

The main ones I am looking for are

Metal Slug 2,3,X
Samurai Shodown 2,4
Baseball Stars 2
Viewpoint

I would also have interest in

U.S. AES Viewpoint
Euro AES Baseball Stars 2

I will be checking this thread and PMs overnights(11p - 7a central) so you may not get a response until the following day.

I would prefer to deal with mainland U.S. members, but if you have something I like, I will be open to talking about it.

---------------------------------
Sold
---------------------------------
Ninja Masters 130$
Ninja Commando 110$
Metal Slug 5 215$
Stakes Winner 2 40$
King of the Monsters 2 65$
Bang Bead traded for a rough SSIV kit
Metal Slug 65$
Bang Bang Busters 75$
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad 80$

Rhea traded for BSP kit + 75$
GDEMU + bit district tray 200$

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I don't have any kits these days, but please let me know if you decide to sell Sengoku 3, 2, or Ninja Commando.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I will, but I should say that I was really only putting the sengokus out there as trade bait. I'm not completely wanting to get rid of them unless someone is offering something I couldn't resist.

As crazy as this sounds, a SSIV kit is more appealing to me than cash at this moment.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Likewise, I don't have any of the items you're looking for, but would be interested if you'd sell Metal Slug 5 and/or GDEMU.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have nothing that you want trade wise but I may be interested in the Rhea if you are willing to sell and ship to UK.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am getting a lot of loose carts offered up for trade. I already have carts for all of the games I have requested. Let me put this out there, I can offer a loose copy of any of the games I am looking for as part of a trade for a kit of the same game. Then we can work out a trade for the value for the art and box. This doesn't include the home carts though, I do not have those, unless you want a mvs cart of either viewpoint or BS2.

I believe that viewpoint and baseball stars pro did not have serials or security stickers, so I would be willing to deal for nice boxes and art sets on those if anyone is interested

Last edited:

noir

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
May have an MSX kit and SS IV. I’m in the market for a Rhea and GDEmu.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ninja Commando sold for 110$

Rhea traded for a sexy BSP kit and 75$.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Interested in Metal Slug if it hasn't hit ebay yet!

LOOK Lad...

I deleted your last registration due to not meeting standards... you got through eventually...

I would suggest not jumping into the market place STRAIGHT away... it upsets the lads....

xROTx

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
King of the Monsters sold for 65$
Bang Bead traded for a rough but acceptable SSIV kit

These will be going to ebay eventually, but interest is still trickling in, so I'll leave them here a bit longer

Last edited: