[FS] - JP White Sega Saturn

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
FS is my white JP Saturn

comes with AV Cable and power cord. Working, very clean and well looked after. No controller

SOLD!

WTkoA9kl.jpg

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It would have looked great next to my 3 other mod chipped saturns

Well it's good you missed this one, because apparently you don't need any more Saturns.

EDIT: "looked great", "LOOKED", do you see the problem here, faggot? Games are for playing not for looking at. Christ, the fuck is wrong with you n00bs anymore?

Last edited:

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well it's good you missed this one, because apparently you don't need any more Saturns.

EDIT: "looked great", "LOOKED", do you see the problem here, faggot? Games are for playing not for looking at. Christ, the fuck is wrong with you n00bs anymore?

I needed a fourth one for my 4th PVM monitor.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can understand why Beef is upset. He builds his own caine's arcade style games out of leftover pizza boxes he finds in the dumpster.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That's fucking retarded. Could you use all 4 at once, short of a massive gathering?

LMAO Beef, I like having a fucking console in every room with a TV in the house (1 room has 2 TV's), I dont like to disconnect the damn things and move them around all over the place.

THERE, now you know why I have 3 of them and want another...

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
And I only own multiple saturns and dreamcasts since I play them the most, suck it if you dont like it... bitch!

EDIT: As far as the 4 PVM's, I bought 1 on ebay after asking about them here, the next day a local forum member PM'd me about one he would give me for free (its all in the CRT fetish thread) I tried to return the one I bought on ebay but it was already shipped, to expensive to ship back. After that the same forum member asked me if I could help him out by buying 2 more PVM's he had, I said sure.

So now you really know the whole story.. suck it again Beefy!!!

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
good lord no sense of humor this weekend?

guess not

Hardly, quite the opposite in fact. The thing is... You're not funny. We are, you're not. There's nothing amusing about buying multiple consoles to have them in every room of your house. Know what you're compensating for? Your own lack of a family, probably any loved ones, wit yo 40 year old virgin ass. But seriously, being too lazy to unplug and carry around 3 pounds of plastic is lame as fuck. You weren't kidding at all, I think your PM to me earlier was a way for you to attempt to use humor as a way to connect, be accepted or whatever. The truth is...

Spoiler:
I don't like you. At all.

Buying multiples of consoles (especially ones that are so easy to region unlock like the Saturn) keeps shit out of the market for people that don't already have one, it drives up the prices. You and people like you are the fucking plague of the gaming scene.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Beef like I said in the PM, Ive had those consoles for over a decade.

you dont like me, oh well, Ill have to live with that.

good day sir!

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Panda always comes outta the woodwork with some clever shit. Stealth.