FS: Jamma pcbs

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Shipping is not included. Items will be shipped at cost as determined by your method of preference.
Payment via Paypal (as "gift" please) or Money Order.
Offers welcome. Pics on request.

JAMMA:

Cadash: $25
U.S. region; Several repairs on solder side; working 100%; (requires -5v, FYI)

Combat Tribes: $25
U.S. region; working 100%

Desert Assault: $25
U.S. region; 4 player; small repair visible on parts side; working 100%

Knights of the Round
: $110
U.S. region; suicide free; working 100%

Lightning Fighters: $65
U.S. region; working 100%

Metmoquester: $125
U.S. region; clean and working 100%

Xexex: $175
JP region; clean and working 100%

PC-10

Rescue Rangers: $70
Trojan: $25

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
PM sent for Warriors of Fate and Shadow Force. :)

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Incredible deals; incredible sales. I've already got several things sold, but a few goodies still remain.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed; you are doing a great thing here: fueling pinball fever at it's finest.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Incredible deals; incredible sales. I've already got several things sold, but a few goodies still remain.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed; you are doing a great thing here: fueling pinball fever at it's finest.

Everyone buy from this man, he's the best!

What pin are you after, Dan?! I'm planning on getting Bride of Pinbot next year if I can find one. It's such a silly one.

ArcadeLegends

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'll nab that Martial Masters to fuel the pin fever.

I think pin fever is going around. My buddy just picked up a Twilight Zone and a Start Trek: TNG! Two of the best for sure. I'm getting a Dr. Who on Friday. It's been many years since I've played it but I remember it fondly. It has pretty good reviews on IPDB so I'm optimistic. Love that elevated playfield.

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Thanks for the support everyone. Pin fever has me in a bad way.
I just picked up a Road Show that needs a little work; it's my project. I'm going to look at a Black Hole that's supposed to be in tip-top shape. Hoping to get a little classic pin flavor.
Speaking of which, I'll be traveling next week and won't be shipping till Friday but everyone should buy something anyway! ;) Added a few things, perhaps more to come.... we'll see.
Everything bought and paid for already has been shipped. Thanks again to everyone for the sales.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I might have to take you up on the Combatribes! I love that game. I am too poor! I'll PM you when I get the money! Also, do I have to worry about that being a 3 player game, or would I be good on a two player cab?

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I might have to take you up on the Combatribes! I love that game. I am too poor! I'll PM you when I get the money! Also, do I have to worry about that being a 3 player game, or would I be good on a two player cab?

Yep, you'll be fine on a 2 player set-up.

And remember, every board you buy brings me closer to a new pinball machine; buy up.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Welcome to the sickness Dan! You've already bypassed my spending on pins so far though. I'd say Haunted House is better than Blackhole, but that's just my opinion, plus with pins you can't really handpick everyone you buy especially when the itch has you. What else are you looking at?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Bump for an amazing seller. Warriors of Fate and Shadow Force both arrived in great shape. Thanks! :buttrock:

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Bump for an amazing seller. Warriors of Fate and Shadow Force both arrived in great shape. Thanks! :buttrock:

Thanks for the kind words and enjoy WoF!

A few more boards for sale and then I'm done with selling for a while...I hope.:help:

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Bump for a good seller. Captain Commando arrived yesterday, and finally got around to testing it today. Everything is working as expected and in great condition. Thanks Dan!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Really? $25 for Cadash? I don't remember that game being easy to find, especially at a higher price.

That should leave some cash for the buyer to find another board and link them for multiplayer.

Bump this up.