FS: Irritating Maze Partial Kit

foxfire

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi guys,

Selling this Irritating Maze partial kit. I bought it as new old stock. The original box is in fair/poor shape. There is no manual and no motherboard (although there is an empty box included - first picture, back right - probably for the motherboard?). The trackball silver frame has a scuff on the left edge as you can see in the picture. Wires and game are in brand new condition. The art has some wear from being at the bottom of the box, and the poster in the last picture has a scrape and worn edges in the back corners. But none of it has been used, the backing is intact.

Anyway...wasn't sure what to ask for this since it is a partial kit. Open to advice / offers :) Willing to take more pictures if there is interest.

(No international buyers please...and local pick up is fine.)

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Last edited:

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've been looking for an IM kit for years. Would pay top dollar for it but it would have to be in near mint condition (...and the seller would have to accept international buyers).
If I may ask: why is this kit incomplete if you bought it as NOS?

foxfire

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The seller said he used the board inside the kit for something else. He was selling another kit that was complete, but I bought this one instead. (I was planning to eventually set it up and use it, not to collect it... so I figured I could just use another board with a unibios)

DavidG

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have the same kit and that one is complete minus the mv-1b system. I've tested it on other mv1b and 1c's and it works fine so the missing system isn't a big deal. It's been a good 6 years since I seen a kit. If no one bites let me know.