FS/FT: Dreamcast / Switch / DS / Miscellaneous: WTTF AES / N64 (list inside)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Greetings,

I really prefer to trade, but there are prices listed if interested in purchasing.
For trade, the games below are all available, but I would REALLY prefer to trade sports cards (raw/graded; vintage/modern/ultra modern) or comics (raw/graded; silver/copper/bronze/modern) for the items below on my want list.

Dreamcast - CIB / Very Good to Excellent
Dynamite Cop - 80
Mars Matrix - 120
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - 150
Power Stone - 100
Tech Romancer - 160

DS - CIB / Excellent
The Legendary Starfy - 20
The World Ends With You - 35

Wii U - CIB / Excellent
Disney Infinity 2.0 w/a lot of characters - Price dependent on which characters you'd want
Mario Kart 8 - 10
Lego Movie - 5

Switch - CIB
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 4 - 10 (game and case), or can add all the cardboard and big box, but will add about $8-15 to shipping cost
Bubble Bobble and Friends - 25
Yooka Laylee Impossible Lair - 20
FIFA 19 - 8
Scribblenauts Showdown - 10

Sports Cards:
Let me know what you collect. I have a 35yo collection from 1935-2022. High grade slabbed and raw RC's, limited inserts, low # serial. No filler.

Comics:
Let me know what you collect. I have low-high grade silver, and high grade copper/bronze/modern. Slabbed and raw. Keys only.

Collectibles:
Let me know what you collect. I have Swedish Dala, DFD Fish Decoys, Steinbach/Ulbricht Smokers and Nutcrackers, Royal Doulton Toby Jugs, Ukrainian Eggs and more.

Want List (Nintendo):
Eternal Darkness GCN - CIB
Disney Sports Basketball GCN - CIB
Disney Sports Football CGN - CIB
Lost Kingdoms II - GCN
Cubivore GCN - Manual only
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness - N64 cart
Charlie Blast's Territory - N64 cart
Wetrix - N64 cart
Rampage 2 - N64 cart
Stunt Racer 64 - N64 cart
Worms Armageddon - N64 cart
Lode Runner 3D - N64 cart
Mortal Kombat 11 - Switch CIB
Little Nightmares 1 and 2 - Switch CIB

Want List (NEO - AES / JP / CIB):
Samurai Shodown V
Samurai Shodown IV
Sengoku 3
Last Blade 2
Shock Troopers 2nd
Miracle Adventure/Spinmaster
Top Hunter
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug X
Twinke Star Sprites
Waku Waku 7
Kabuki Klash
World Heroes Perfect
Kraut Buster
Neo XYX

JoshProd / Pixel Heart JP Art (no conversions):
Ganryu
Breakers Revenge
Flip Shot
Captain Tomaday
Neo Drift Out

Last edited:

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Why you no talk anymore
Usual self-righteous answer. Since COVID my job has gone from 45 hours a week to 60 hours a week...for 30 months. Lot of reasons for it which I won't clog a sales thread with, but, yeah. 4 teenagers too, so truly is just a time thing. As I move some time away from comics and cards and back to games, i'm sure i'll be here more.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey @mjmjr25 - you can get really good deals on the JoshProd Visco releases (with serial #s) at the US Suruga-ya store right now. The dollar is strong and the Yen is weak right now. Last I looked these were sitting right around $300 a piece with some less than.

Suru is as legit as they come. All but two of my "big tymer" AES releases are from them and I've never been let down. They don't deal in boots or conversions.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Hey @mjmjr25 - you can get really good deals on the JoshProd Visco releases (with serial #s) at the US Suruga-ya store right now. The dollar is strong and the Yen is weak right now. Last I looked these were sitting right around $300 a piece with some less than.

Suru is as legit as they come. All but two of my "big tymer" AES releases are from them and I've never been let down. They don't deal in boots or conversions.
Thanks - I was looking at them and sent them a message just yesterday, as to whether they were just carts, or the complete editions since the images are just a single generic image - this is very reassuring, appreciate that heads up! I know Aliexpress has boots of some of these (and Xeno Crisis boots for like $60) so this is great to know!