FS/FT CPS 2 Darksoft Multi + Konami Crypt Killer SCSI2SD modded

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Did my yearly end of year “did I play it in the last year” check and these two didn’t make the cht

Darksoft CPS 2 multi. Nice condition A board / green B board. Shells are good, all working, volume rocker buttons intact. I have a kick harness to go with it.

$1000 - SOLD (off site, but for the $1000 I asked, if that helps people price wise in the future)

Konami Crypt Killer arcade board modded to run off a SCSI2SD adapter, replacing the SCSI hard drive. OG Drive comes with board for completeness but it does not read

$900? I dunno on this one. Rare, last few known working sold for $6-700 and those were on HDD and not modded. I’d rather it go to a good home where someone will appreciate it vs just selling for top dollar

PayPal F&F or 4% fees. Venmo is cool too. So is Zelle or whatever the hell chase calls it.

Would rather keep these to US only as they aren’t small / cheap to ship. If you want International that’s fine but it’s just F&F on that

Trades I’d be looking for
Poly-Net Warriors PCB
Operation Tiger PCB
Crazy Streets: Thrill Drive 4
Dirt Dash
Fighting Bujutsu - working
Working Sharp X68000

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
bump. Crypt Killer lowered to $900. After that I may just hold onto it as trade bait