FS/FO: Fully Modded Genesis 1 (VA6) and Modded Genesis 3 (VA2)

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Up for sale are two items, both modded Genesis systems. First up is a Fully modded Genesis Model 1, which has the following mods:
-Component video out
-S-video out
-Composite video out
-Stereo audio out
-JP/US Region switch & widened cart slot
-10MHz overclock
-Halt switch
-Red LED replacement (it's much brighter now).

System comes with 1 set of AV wires, 1 ProPad6 controller, and a CIB copy of Super Street Fighter II. Unfortunately, I do not have a spare AC adapter to include, but this shouldn't be hard to find, if you don't already have one. Oh, one thing: for the component mod, i cranked up the resistance on the sync in line to eliminate the vertical bars that are present in the model 1 systems as best I could, but as a result, it sometimes takes the Genesis a couple seconds to sync up properly. Video of that is included.

Price shipped: SOLD!

Next up is a modded Model 3 Genesis. The mods done to this system are:

-S-video out
-Virtua Racing compatibility fix
-Game Genie fix
-White power LED added to front of system.

System comes with 1 set of AV wires, 1 s-video cable 1 6 button controller (the one that was originally included with the system), and AC adapter.

Price shipped: $80.00 OBO.

Pics:

20140510_144451_zpsfmnonzdw.jpg

20140510_144506_zpsxcevsju3.jpg

20140510_144522_zps8vmtbma1.jpg

Don't like the prices? Shoot me an offer, worst is that I'll say no! :) International buyers are also welcome to buy, but will have to pay the appropriate shipping. Any questions/requests/offers, please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited: