FS: Final Fight, Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat 3 boards *not working*

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey guys

I got these some time ago, had forgotten about them, but I figure I have to let them go now. Wanna haggle? go ahead, I'm open to offerings.

As usual, if the prices are too high, please let me know. I try to base these from eBay, and taking out something because they do not work 100%, but it's not always easy.

All of the boards have some issue, I'll try to describe the issue the best I can. If you want/need pics, just let me know. Prices do not include shipping. Paypal gift or add 5.4% (I know, paypal rips me with this).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Fight board: $75 - SOLD!

It's 100% original, the problem is for sure in the A board (B and C were tested on another A board, they are perfect). It is missing some columns on the fixed layer, it's hard to explain, I'll try to post pics later.
Mortal Kombat II board: $150

It's an original board, it's the big model with the additional small board to hold extra EPROMs (Rev 1 AFAIK). It has the sound board with the required cables.The board only gives a black screen on power on, however sound board for sure is perfect.
Mortal Kombat 3 board: $100 - SOLD!

Original board too, it starts, but it throws an U49 chip error (which AFAIK is RAM). Then, it freezes.

Thanks for taking a look guys

Last edited: