Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Greetings,

-Shipping not included

-Magical Cat Adventure PCB (super clean) - $239--$229--$219-->$195
-Battle Kamen Masked Riders PCB (super clean) - $149--$139--$129--$115
-Spinmaster MVS (original boards, no label) - (NEW ITEM) - $49
-Real Bout 2 MVS (original boards, worn JP label) - $49
-KoV 2 PGM2 with Motherboard (good shape on all, label starting to peel a little) - $139--$129--$125--$119-->$112
-KoF XI + KoF NeoWave (NEW ITEM) - $85
-Ultimate Muscle GCN CIB / Freedom Fighters GCN CIB (NEW ITEM) - $45

SOLD
Spoiler:

Uo Poko - ebay user off ebay - $155 shipped
Gunforce II - ebay - $615 shipped
Glass w/graphics error - ebay - $57 shipped
Hyper Street Fighter II CPS2 Green board on battery, clean case but no label - NOW SELLING AS POSSIBLE CONVERSION - see comments from busted and jep below in thread - $149
Label is a homejob, case is decent, not great, plugs are intact, no cracks to case, works 100% - pics: http://imgur.com/a/CMs27 More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/FApnj
Double Dragon - OG label, partial tear, cart pretty good - $35 - SOLD
Fist of the North Star BOOT w/mother - $115 - SOLD
Samurai Shodown VI BOOT w/mother - $115 - SOLD
KoF XI BOOT w/mother - $109 - SOLD
PGM:
Oriental Legend Super Special - $69
Kov 2 PGM2 cart and motherboard - clean - $119
PGM2:
Knights of Valor 2 w/motherboard - good to very good shape, very good label on cart - $129
Knights of Valor 3 w/motherboard - good to very good shape, very good label on cart - $189 (separated)
Oriental Legend 2 w/motherboard - good to very good shape, very good label on cart - $169
Dodonpachi Tamashii w/motherboard - good to very good shape, very good label on cart - $699
King of Fighters Ultimate Match 98 w/motherboard - good to very good shape, very good label on cart - $219
Take all PGM2 cart/motherboards for $1,049 plus actual ship (will include cards, card readers and link cables) SOLD
The Rumble Fish BOOT w/mother - $109 - SOLD
Knights of Valor ORIGINAL w/mother - $129 - SOLD
Motherboard - good shape, not mint, with comm and io covers - $65 SOLD
Motherboard - good shape, not mint, with comm and io pcb's - $75 SOLD
Armed Police Batrider - pretty clean board, possible minor repair on bottom side, may be factory? Maybe someone else can look at theirs. Plays 100% - $739
pics: https://imgur.com/a/5vWSK SOLD

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
raz, day, whit, gutz - all packages shipped this morning - priority, 2-3 days

OP updated

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
updated, dropped magical cat by $10 and addeded HSF II cps2 board.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Updated, dropped a couple prices.

Gus/Lego - your packages went out FRIDAY, expected to arrive tomorrow (Tuesday).

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Greetings,
Armed Police Batrider - pretty clean board, possible minor repair on bottom side, may be factory? Maybe someone else can look at theirs. Plays 100% - $739

Just chiming in to confirm that is a factory resistor and completely normal. My JP board is the same and all others I have seen are the same too.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Killing me! I've been wanting to play Batrider for a while, but I'm tapped out at the moment

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Hey guys - sorry for slow response on some pm's - want to resolve with first to pm before getting back with uncertainties.

It looks like Batrider is gone and a bit of a line, so consider that one gone.

Possible bundle deal on the PGM lot, but if not i'll start responding to the individual pm's.

Magical Cat available again.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
sobutvulcans.gif

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Whoever buys the Gunforce 2, make sure you change those brown caps

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
updated, few things sold

dropped price on HSF II from $225 to $149 - still unclear, but a few are more convinced it is a home conversion and not a factory conversion; priced adjusted accordingly

Offered price for games only on request for the ds/3ds stuff

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Interesting, but it looks like a legit HSF2 board to me. It has mask roms in all the right places. If the pics were clearer, we could determine for sure. I've seen those MX branded mask roms on other legit boards, for example this Alpha 3: http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/File:Cps2_street_fighter_alpha_3_set1_mb_top.jpg

Maybe ask mainman what he thinks, he's the cps2 king after all;)

Good luck on the sales, Mike. Wish I could spring for that Gunforce II!

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Interesting, but it looks like a legit HSF2 board to me. It has mask roms in all the right places. If the pics were clearer, we could determine for sure. I've seen those MX branded mask roms on other legit boards, for example this Alpha 3: http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/File:Cps2_street_fighter_alpha_3_set1_mb_top.jpg

Maybe ask mainman what he thinks, he's the cps2 king after all;)

Good luck on the sales, Mike. Wish I could spring for that Gunforce II!

I think it was MM who was asking for more pics - the second set of pics are the new pics I took last night. Wife's ipod is best I have for camera currently :/

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Oh shit...Jep is on point here. If those are 23c3210 mask roms the board is almost for sure legit. I couldnt see the pics that well earlier and just asumed they where MX flash chips used in a lot of early conversions before people became wise to them. The P roms are still kinda odd though Capcom usually writes directly on the label, sharpie on the chips is often seen in boots.

Last edited:

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
That seems like it could be a legit board, guys. I took a closer look at the pics at made out the mask rom has HS2-17M silksreened on it. At least the mask roms are official. It is odd that the official capcom eprom labels are not printed as bustedstr8 points out. I know that Capcom USA would hand write some eprom labels rather than print them, but to leave them blank is odd.

This is purely speculation, but my money is that this board originated from the guy down in Mexico who was selling a bunch of Capcom stuff a few years back. I think I remember him selling HSF2 boards. For a while he was selling blank official eprom labels like that on ebay. Come to think of it, didn't someone uncover one of the CPS2 encryption programmers from Mexico or South America?

Anyway it seems to have legit mask roms, sorta-legit eprom labels, and a homemade label. Maybe it's a half-legit board, lol.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Thanks for the conversation on the HSFII, guys. I'm going to keep it at conversion price of $150 and if it's legit like it could very well be, then that's cool, but price is same.

DS Bundle sold minus the kindles.

Euro interest only on the Gunforce and Sailor Moon so far. Hoping to avoid going across oceans, so will give it a few more days.