FS: Custom Sticks - all sold

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, definitely time to unload some sticks. Please send lowballs.
Would trade any of this for home carts or MVS carts.

First up is this guy - Sold for $250:
Would like to recoup $250 including shipping on this (basically the cost of the TRFightstick case, Brook PCB and partial shipping)
IMG_3962.jpegIMG_3963.jpegIMG_3964.jpegIMG_3966.jpeg

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but you're probably never going to get an SC19 (and, let's be honest, I never am either). Good news though, you can get this stick, and maybe play NG games on it and kinda sorta feel the SC19 vibes?

Details:
Built with 100% new components. Nothing recycled here.
TRFightstick TMX Case (metal construction, has plexiglass bottom) with 8 button Vewlix layout.
Brook Universal Fightboard - This works with alllll kinds of systems. PS3, PS4, Switch, PC, Xbox 360 and One, Mister, Neo Geo Mini, Genesis/MD Mini.
Seimitsu LS40 stick
Seimitsu screw in buttons
Genuine Neutrik passthrough with gasket
Custom artwork created by me in AI

Everything confirmed working properly. Lockout switch and LS/DP/RS switches work properly. I soldered in an extra length of wire to make the start/home/select button layout correct (the harness that this case comes with has the start and select buttons reversed by default). The bottom plexiglass has protective film on it. It should be very clear and shiny once you take that off. The top plexi had a bit of rust on one edge from the factory. There is no rust anywhere on the body, however. Used to test functionality only. Everything is in very nice condition.

Next up is this one - Sold for $180:
Same here, would love to recoup $250 including shipping on this (basically the cost of the TRFightstick case, Brook PCB and partial shipping). Feel free to lowball me further though.
IMG_3967.JPGIMG_3969.JPGIMG_3971.JPG

Spoiler:
Basically the same deal as the first one, with just a couple differences, here are the details:
As above, all new components - stick, buttons, Brook board, everything.
TRFightstick TMX Case (metal construction, has plexiglass bottom) with 8 button Vewlix layout.
Brook Universal Fightboard
Seimitsu LS56 stick with octagate
Seimitsu screw in buttons
Genuine Neutrik passthrough with gasket
Custom artwork created by me in AI - figuring out Illustrator to do this one was such a pain in the ass

Same thing here, used to test that everything was in working order when I finished the build, and that's it. Very nice condition.

The parts for these TMX sticks were right around $370 each, all in (as in, ~$370 for one complete stick). Looking for $250 shipped OBO. I will remove the levers from the cases and pack separately, then put the cases in their original boxes, then put those boxes in external boxes when I ship.

Next, the stick that came out alongside the Astro City Mini. Edit: Going to keep this one.
IMG_3973.JPGIMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG

Spoiler:
This is essentially the Virtua Stick High Grade, but white. That stick is legendary, and this one follows. Extremely nice, low profile stick.

Details:
As with others, all new components.
All Sanwa parts, obviously I swapped out the stock green parts for pink ones. The stick is the JLF that came with this one, but I put in an octagate.
Brook Wireless Fightboard (works with PS3, PS4, Switch, and PC - the antenna is mounted inside on this one and it works wonderfully. Can of course be used wired as well. I did a very dumb and drilled two holes which you can see in the third pic when mounting the Brook inside this one, sorry.)
Genuine Neutrik with gasket
Note that this stick is not wired for L3 and R3 buttons - the four buttons on the front are Home (gray plunger), start, select, touchpad

The stick itself cost around ~$170 from Japan, Brook $70, extra buttons $10, Neutrik $10, etc. I'm not totally sure I want to let this one go, but the right offer would have to be around $270 plus shipping.

I do have some heavily modified HRAPs in the same vein as what you see here, as well as some All Fight Sticks builds too. Unfortunately, you can only upload 10 pics, so I gotta find a way around that in order to post those.

Open to trades/partial trades for arcade stuff and home carts.

Payment via Venmo (preferred) or PP FF. Only shipping to the US for now. Thanks for looking.

Will be adding more sticks I've recently built to this thread, just have to decide which ones I can let go.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I will ship in the original box, in an outer box, and will remove the stick before shipping.

So…you’re removing the stick from the box before shipping…$350 for 2 empty boxes? Sounds bout right… :keke:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Oh Dogg… You mofo… I meant I will remove the Seimitsu lever from the case, package that separately so that it doesn’t get messed up in shipping, pack the case in the original box, then pack that box in an external box for maximum fun time.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
What’s going on with that other stick (Astro)? (Ugh…really does sound like my dog talking)

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Gonna post it and some others here in a min, my dude. Don't know if I'll end up letting that one go or not, but we'll see!

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Posted some other sticks, peep them.

Additional Astro City stick pictures:

IMG_3395.jpegIMG_3396.jpeg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
These are some really nice high quality sticks. I have modded virtua stick hg's that turned out costing more than I would like so those prices are solid.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Stupid question but are these USB or something else?
Not a stupid question! My bad for not addressing it in the original post. But yes, these are USB. These all use a USB A to USB B cable, and I'm sure I've got at least a few around here, so I can include a cable with each one of the sticks currently listed.

Also, I appreciate the kind words and votes of confidence from those popping in here/in chat. ✌️

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I've really got to move these. Have to move my office, and don't want the hassle of storing ~10 sticks that aren't being used. I realize that I'm probably not going to get close to what I put into these. I wanted to figure this stuff out and experiment until I made sticks that were 100% what I wanted them to be. It took many builds until I got there, and I guess these sticks, while dope, are the cost of that experimentation.

That said, make me an offer. Lowball me, even.

More sticks coming soon.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
My best friend was just in a motorcycle accident (he was not at fault), resulting in a broken leg, knee surgery, and some injury to one hand. right now he can't hold a PS4 controller but could use an arcade stick. I'll show these to him tomorrow and see if he might want one.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that. :/ Let me know, I’ll set your friend up