FS-Arcade boards... Konami/Capcom/Taito-UPDATED w/ MORE!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Trying to get some funds together to take a trip to Hong Kong coming up here so I have decided to let go of a few things I have picked up recently. Some of these things are very rare so I have not put prices up on them... if you are interested contact me and we can try and work something out.

Not really into taking trades at the moment. International buyers are welcome and I accept paypal only +4% fees (sorry). If you have done business with me and you trust me then paying with the gift option is all good to save yourself that 4%... but that is entirely up to the buyer. Boards that say SHIPPED means the shipping is included in the listed price... if the listing does not say SHIPPED then it is extra. All shipped boards apply to US buyers only, International buyers are welcome however it will obviously be extra.

All boards are 100% legit and tested working all the way. Any questions, please PM me. Pics will be up of all this stuff in a few days.... my digital camera is broken at the moment. I can take pics with my computer in the meantime if anyone cannot wait though.

- Jaleco Avenging Spirit...........................................145.00 SHIPPED
this game is extremely rare and a very fun platformer where you can "possess" any enemies and control them. Very hard to find game and another one that took me years to track down.

-Taito Kuri Kinton.......................................................40.00 SHIPPED or free if you spend 150.00
Fun old school platformer... kind of a Dragon Ball Z knock off I think. Includes original manual and instruction sticker.

- UPL Mission XX...................................................45.00 SHIPPED or free if you spend over 150.00
Vertical shooter... old school like Raiden

- Konami Metamorphic Force........................................***ON HOLD***
this game rules so hard

- Konami Xmen ..................................................***ON HOLD***
4 player single monitor version.

- Taito Chuka Taisen..............................................135.00 SHIPPED
aka Cloud master.... Monkey King horizontal shooter with nice big colorful sprites. Great game.

- Street Fighter Alpha 2..............................................60.00
Blue (US region) B board. Great condition with clean label. I can include an A board in the purchase for an additional 25.00 if anyone needs it

- Xmen vs. Street Fighter (blue US region)....20.00 or free w/100.00 purchase
board has some garbled graphics in it. Fixable? Dunno... can be phoenixed for sure though.

---------------------------------------------------------------sold stuff------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia Crusaders ***SOLD***

Igs PGM Martial Masters Full Kit (US region) ***SOLD***

IREM Hook PCB...................***SOLD***

Xmen vs. Street Fighter (blue US region).....................***SOLD***

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
*sorry* meant to post this in the ZDTF... mods feel free to move this

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Nice, I don't think I've ever seen a Gaia Crusaders before.

Looks pretty cool. Is it like the japanese version of Captain Planet? :smirk: There are five players shown on KLOV, don't tell me the fifth player's power is heart. I always thought that was a crappy power to have.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
thanks for the words duders.... Gaia crusaders is pretty cool indeed and has a really awesome combo/combat system... think sengoku 3.

Testocules and Foxfire, thanks for the business!

Xian; nope its not.

Alec; lets get up soon and chill, you can grab that board then man.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Looks pretty cool. Is it like the japanese version of Captain Planet? :smirk: There are five players shown on KLOV, don't tell me the fifth player's power is heart. I always thought that was a crappy power to have.
Heart is the best power, is just not flashy enough for the commoners to appreciate. :emb:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
gaia crusaders is officially *on hold*

Some stuff sold and a couple of CPS2 boards left....

Also considering selling my awesome Chuka Taisen PCB... feel free to inquire

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Heart is the best power, is just not flashy enough for the commoners to appreciate. :emb:

Was the monkey part of his power too? Like he hugged it and waves of good feelings emanated from him? Thought I remembered something like that. I don't remember any kid going "Gee, I wish I had the power of warm fuzzy feelings." I always liked the power of fire.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Bump for an awesome seller and a great dude. Always has great boards, always sells them cheap as hell.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
thanks Josh!

Added some more boards to the first post and removed the sold ones.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
added a few more boards as well as adjusted some prices. Lots of good stuff dudes!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
feel free to make offers on this stuff people.... lowball offers will be ignored though

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
some stuff on hold and everything else I made significant price drops on. Last bump with price drops before this crap goes back in the closet