FS: AFS Custom Stick, Retroid Pocket 2

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, I sold everything out of my last thread, and decided to start a fresh one, so that the replies in that thread remain relevant to the original post.

Got a bunch of stuff I'm trying to move to free up space/fund some home carts (which I realize is probably contradictory). Prices include shipping, bundles for multiple purchases.

As always, if prices seem off on anything, please send an offer and I'm happy to work with you.

Would trade any of this for home carts.

All Fight Sticks 14" Stick - $190 OBO (send an offer if you don't like the price, includes shipping)
Tons of details in the spoiler. TLDR is this stick is the best out (IMO), cost about $300 to build, has a minor spot of damage to one corner from when it was shipped from AFS, has all new Sanwa parts, works on PS3, PS4, and PC, and will cost ~$50 to ship to you. Used for approximately 5 minutes to confirm functionality.

IMG_4223.jpegIMG_4224.jpeg
IMG_4222.jpegIMG_4225.jpeg

Spoiler:
I mentioned in my stick thread that it took a lot of experimenting to find the stick that I liked the most. This is that model. I have two other ones that I prefer over this one, which is why I'm letting this one go. This case is extremely heavy duty (and plain heavy, for that matter - it's not going anywhere when you use it), the height is good, the feet are super nice, the functionality is there. This is the one.

This is a blue All Fight Sticks 14" case with white control panel which has the Vewlix layout. The case and CP are constructed of heavy steel. This has all Sanwa parts. The button color scheme is all royal blue and gray violet, which is not a stock color combo, if that matters to you. Brook PS3/PS4 PCB, which works with those consoles and PC. This one has a silver Neutrik port with a white dust gasket and a left stick/D pad/right stick switch installed. There's a Neutrik cover over the unused port, which I think looks great. Typically, this is the port where the tournament lockout switch would be (disables non-face buttons), but I determined I didn't need it, 'cause lord knows I'm not playing in any fighting game tournaments. Comes with a USB A to B cable. I did the artwork for this myself in AI and had it printed and cut at Focus Attack. The plexi is also from FA. They use a laser cutter, and the quality and precision are pretty incredible.

Note that one corner of the case got bent slightly in shipping. It's negligible, but it is there, and I've included a picture of the affected spot.

Cost breakdown on this is as follows:
Case with LS/DP/RS switch - $110
Panel - $30
Art and plexi - $30
Neutrik, wiring - $25
Sanwa parts - $50
Brook PCB - $50

Please keep in mind that this will cost ~$50 to ship, so you're basically paying for an unpopulated case and the Brook PCB.

Retroid Pocket 2 - $60
Pretty nice, powerful Android-based handheld. I played SOTN for probably 12 hours or so on this. It has a screen protector and comes with the box. This handheld will run some fairly demanding stuff. I hear it can run some 64 games well, if you’re into that. This includes an sd card. I believe it's 128GB, but there's a possibility that it's only 64GB. It's not the one that came with it, in any case.
334B0ABE-77AD-441B-BE67-7189C22D82E8.jpeg

Shipping is included in the prices above. Only shipping to the US currently, sorry to everybody else.

Payment via PP (FF, or add 4% for fees) or Venmo. Thanks all.

Sold items:
Spoiler:

Analogue Mega SG EUR - I think I'm gonna keep this for now.
SMS cartridge adapter, power cable, power adapter and HDMI cable unused. Console looks great.
IMG_4226.jpeg

Analogue Mega SG JP - $215 Sold
SMS cartridge adapter unused. Has original power cable and unused power adapter, but I don't have the Analogue HDMI cable that came with this, so it will come with a generic HDMI cable.
IMG_4227.jpeg

SSDS3 - Sold for $190
Last revision of this product. I used it almost exclusively to play Ninja Spirit, and realized that the Turbo Ever Drive is probably a better fit for my use case. And then I got a copy of Ninja Spirit, so who the hell knows what I'm doing? Has a 128GB micro sd card loaded up with the goodies.
IMG_4230.jpeg

Anbernic RG350 - Sold for $40
This one is a bit older now, but it seems like this is kinda where the RG handhelds really began to stand out. This is a decent one. Has an as card. I don’t remember what size. Loaded up with all kinds of stuff. Has a case, doesn’t have a screen protector, but there are no scratches on the screen.
3DD8E7FD-0852-4A0B-9A60-FB0EBC7D19B8.jpeg

Turbo Grafx 16 Mini - SOLD for $170 on ebay, fwiw
New. Box has never been opened.
IMG_4228.jpeg

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If you ever consider shipping to Europe (Austria) I'm in for the Mega SG EUR. ;)

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
If you ever consider shipping to Europe (Austria) I'm in for the Mega SG EUR. ;)
If you're ok to pay the full amount for priority shipping, I'm happy to sell it to you. It's going to be expensive and USPS is pretty backed up, just a heads up! If that's all ok, please feel free to PM me.

Also, added some emulation handhelds to the OP.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
SSDS3 and one Mega Sg sold. Still plenty of goods available, possibly adding more.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Bit more of a price drop on the stick. Just want to get it to a good home where it will be jammed. Make an offer if you like. If you dropped Neo Geo color scheme buttons in, you would have a pretty dope Big Blue MVS or MVSU4 (admittedly, this is what i was going for, but the blue is a bit too dark) style stick.

Diggin' through the reserves for more stuff. Gotta clear some stuff out.