FS: ***A FEW LEFT*** Neo Geo Rental Shop Flags

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Now its been nearly 4 years since I originally printed these up but in that time I have had a number of people asking me if they can still get one. It wasn't going to be cost effective to do another run for a couple of people, but recently I have had a few people ask so decided to look at doing it again.

I will be placing the order at the end of this week and the banners will be shipped next week. Not sure if there will be another run, that all depends on if there are enough people wanting one.

So as before, the banner depicts G-Mantle (Gemanto, SNKs early Neo Geo mascot) and has the writing:

凄いゲームを、連れて帰ろう。
Sugoi Geemu wo, tsurete kaerou
Let's bring home the cool games!

These would have originally been silk screened onto material, but the cost to recreate that would make it impractical to do. The banners are printed onto a thin and highly durable matt vinyl and they will be 40cm x 134cm.

The banners will be shipped with a transparent hanging rail set so they can be easily hung on the wall.

The price of materials have gone up a little but not too much thankfully. Therefore the banners will be priced as follows including postage:

UK - 」37 each
EU - 」43 each
US/Asia - 」45 each

Payment to be sent via PP gift else buyer to pay the fees.

Let me know if you are interested... :)

Please be understanding that these are sold as is and therefore I am unable to accept any returns.

MiVRtbql.jpg

Last edited:

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Order placed Rog. Glad you decided to do a second run on these.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have confirmed with the printers and the order will be going in on Monday morning... I will be ordering a fixed amount to cover the paid orders and maybe a few spare, so i can not guarantee a banner for any orders that remain unpaid.

Let me know if you would like one as there may not be a follow up print again...

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have a payment from Mr Carpenter that I cannot link to an order request... please can they PM me.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
The printing order has been placed and no more can be added.. there might be a couple spare as still waiting on payment from some people.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
The printing order has been placed and no more can be added.. there might be a couple spare as still waiting on payment from some people.

Let me know if you end up with a spare bro.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Let me know if you end up with a spare bro.

Will do mate... :)

At the moment I have six people that are unpaid from here and Facebook and I decided to order them anyway as I am not paying until I pick them up later in the week. I have a feeling there will be at least one or two that will become available if you want to put your name down..?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Will do mate... :)

At the moment I have six people that are unpaid from here and Facebook and I decided to order them anyway as I am not paying until I pick them up later in the week. I have a feeling there will be at least one or two that will become available if you want to put your name down..?

Yes please, paypal is ready :buttrock:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Just to keep everyone who has placed an order up to date with where we are...

The order for the banners was placed on Monday and I picked them up all up today. The postal tubes and hanging clips were ordered the same day and I am still waiting for them to arrive.

Hopefully it will be tomorrow but if not they will be sent out early next week... either way I will be sending everyone a private message once they are posted with your tracking reference.

Attachments

• neo_banners.jpg
    neo_banners.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 710

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Another update... the postal tubes have arrived and are being labelled as we speak.. still waiting on the hanging rails unfortunately. Spoke to the company and apparently they had problems with payment and so should be with me tomorrow... apologies all.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have also had a few people back out and not pay or communicate with me and I had already ordered their banner. So I now have a few left if there is anyone else that would still like one.

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Excited, been looking forward to a reprint for some time now...