Free to a good home: 2 slot Big Red MVS cab in SoCal

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Glad to hear someone was able to grab it, I was willing, but my (local) friend was weak, lol...

Post some pics of that beast jesesfbi, u lucky poo.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If that free cab where here in Puerto Rico, it will not last a minute even if the person have to throw it on his back and move it on foot.

Gonzo

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ah, chucks! I really wanted this cab. Am working on converting a Tekken cab that's falling apart that I just installed a 2-slot board. Oh, we'll. hopefully when the next one comes around I will have PM privilege. Just got to keep my eyes open :cool:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Glad to hear someone was able to grab it, I was willing, but my (local) friend was weak, lol...

Post some pics of that beast jesesfbi, u lucky poo.
My bad been a little busy but here are some pics,

imag.jpg

Dirty garage lol
imag.jpg

Inside
imag.jpg

I'm planning on repainting the control panel during the summer, bought a new flyback transformer(waiting for it to arrive) ripped out the old flyback.

Last edited:
G

greeneye8181

Nice. I'll be watching the progress on this.
You west coast guys have all the luck!

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Was going to agree, you got a really clean cab. Just pull off the security bars, swap out buttons and joysticks and you basically have an almost pristine cabinet.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It needs a little work but very minimal, I replaced the flyback and it fired right up. First thing I loaded was pulstar(gasp must not let panda find out). And then my brother played magical drop 2 for a hour on it lol.