Free Arcade Stick Parts - No Werejag!

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
im just making the point that little assmonkey troll buddies need to verify shit before they talk.

i know i look for alot of cheap things that i can fix. and some of them are weird im looking for. as for the clueless fucks they will never understand, so they get confused.

and im enjoying myself. this idiot posted a thread with my nickin it and he wanted this drama. so i can deal it for him.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
wow and none of them is me demanding free shit. as i said

little assmonkey troll buddy still admits he is a liar

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
im still waiting for one post. so far you couldnt even find anything. we see you cant search worth a fuck

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Your bruised ego is causing you to play a pretty lame word game. "I never created a thread demanding free shit." True. But you sure do ask for a ton of free shit when it's on offer. Which is fine. But...

Spoiler:
you can't have this free shit.

After reading through your post history, that Sanford & Son comparison was spot-on.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
And that doesn't include all of the threads that you created wanting to "buy" broken shit.

since when is buying broken shit mean send me something for free? you are a real idiot

so having admited again you are a liar i rest my case

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Your argument is akin to someone accusing me of being a troll, and me responding by challenging them to find a single example of me calling someone a "foreskin-worshipping cock-gobbler".

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
you have not found one post yet for your claim. so you have admitted you are a liar

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
And that doesn't include all of the threads that you created wanting to "buy" broken shit.

since when is buying broken shit mean send me something for free? you are a real idiot

so having admited again you are a liar i rest my case

The word "buy" was in quotations for a reason. That reason being that you wanted to "buy" stuff for the price of shipping. Which is what I am offering these parts for.

Spoiler:
Except that you can't have them.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
i have not asked for your stuff. you invited me into this thread by being a troll.

so again we see you have not posted one post for your claim. so you are admitting you are a liar

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have posted plenty of examples. Explain them away however you must, but everyone of those links contain a werejag. And that werejag is asking for free shit.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
you posted no examples of me demanding free shit.

so again you admit you are a liar

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
you posted no examples of me demanding free shit.

Because I never said you demanded free shit. I said you asked for it. A lot. Like an awkward amount. Anyone else would feel self-conscious asking for THAT MUCH free shit. But not you. You are all over free shit like a fat kid on a cupcake. A free cupcake.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
you can twist and word fuck all you want dude but you simply didn't prove your case.

so again you have admitted you lied

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hate to jump in on something so beautiful here, but no one said anything about "demanding" shit other than you jaggypants. At no point did anyone say you "demanded" anything.

Aight, you kids have fun. Bye!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
my point made.

Your point was predicated on a false assumption Jibba said you "demanded" free shit. He didn't say that, he said you ask for free stuff, and often. Which you do. Therefore, you have no point.

Put the drink down, take a breather and take a walk around the block.

This freebee thing may be done. If anything Jibbs, just bring the stick to the next gtg if it doesn't move here. Dan can probably use it. ;)

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Jibba is this real? if so I'll take it if you dont mind lol. My big red could use a stick and micro switches. I have glitchy switches lol makes it annoying to play viewpoint. THE CRAB!!!!!!
viewpoint-crab.gif

Or trying to beat my copy of pulstar before panda finds out im hoarding a copy

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
you have not found one post yet for your claim. so you have admitted you are a liar

I think I can do a god job of watching the market as a mod

i do not get angry quickly

Yep...