*FOUND!!* WTB: MikeMoffit NeoGeo>Genesis Controller Converter

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fellas, anyone got a MikeMoffit NeoGeo to Genesis/Megadrive controller converter to sell?

Mike was selling these a couple of years back.

I've contacted the man directly but he thinks he has sold out.

If anyone has one they can part with, hit me up

Cheers

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Not a Moffit but these are pretty good as I have and use them.

joala

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not a Moffit but these are pretty good as I have and use them.

Yeah I seen these, but these are Megadrive>neogeo, I want the other way round :) Would be awesome playing megadrive with an OG stick

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Are you in the US? I've got one in my pile I never use but I'm too lazy to ship international.

joala

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you in the US? I've got one in my pile I never use but I'm too lazy to ship international.

Unfortunately not mate. Definitely interested if you can be arsed sending it...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Where are you? Lemme see what I can do but I warn you, shipping cost is probably going to cost more than the adapter

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Going off of the hard work already done by Jibba, it's gotta be more fun building one.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's definitely fun building stuff like that if you're into that sort of thing, but in all fairness I already had all the parts on-hand, so the effort-barrier required to get it done was pretty low. Unless OP has an electronic components store nearby (do those even still exist?), he's gonna have to order all of the shit needed, which is a bit of a killjoy.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Pm me your address, USPS.com won't let me do a quote without a full address and Australia is too big to guess with a random address and get an accurate quote.

joala

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's definitely fun building stuff like that if you're into that sort of thing, but in all fairness I already had all the parts on-hand, so the effort-barrier required to get it done was pretty low. Unless OP has an electronic components store nearby (do those even still exist?), he's gonna have to order all of the shit needed, which is a bit of a killjoy.

I don't mind doing a bit of soldering here and there but something like this will look like I've done it, if you catch my drift.
Maybe I'll still get a spare banged up pad just in case....

We'll see what the damage is with USPS is first

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I haven't sat down at a computer yet, I'll get to it eventually!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I don't mind doing a bit of soldering here and there but something like this will look like I've done it, if you catch my drift.
Maybe I'll still get a spare banged up pad just in case....

We'll see what the damage is with USPS is first

You can actually still buy that multiplexer chip, so you don't have to sac a controller. And the one that I did certainly looks like a homebrew project; who cares?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
PM sent about the shipping cost. It was actually cheaper than expected I guess since it's light enough to go First Class. Any other time I've done quotes it always had to be Priority and usually started at $30.

joala

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM sent about the shipping cost. It was actually cheaper than expected I guess since it's light enough to go First Class. Any other time I've done quotes it always had to be Priority and usually started at $30.

Done! PM'd...