Forum community - Welcoming feedback on dispute with dbarrett0981

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well, all the good Christians were raptured back in 2012, so that just means every single one that's still around is bad. XD

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Man I feel kinda dirty bumping this thing but dbarret keeps running his mouth about this "deal" online. From earlier tonight...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407306811.390519.jpg

Lol @ suing Shawn and owning the site.

Edit - from NGF's FB page.

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Man I feel kinda dirty bumping this thing but dbarret keeps running his mouth about this "deal" online. From earlier tonight...

I saw that. Hilarious. Wanted to comment, but didn't care enough.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

View attachment 17369

Heh.

I notice he didn't bring up the multiple fake accounts he attempted to sign up with.

Slander is spoken.

Additionally, his "personal information" from what I saw, was posted on the net elsewhere and it seems to all be public information. I think he's angry because he (allegedly) said some pretty inflammatory and edgy remarks that were reported in this thread from PMs that people posted and attributed to him.

I didn't keep up with the thread and I'll need to review it.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yup that was it.

Slight correction, that was NGFL's page not NGF.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
When your actual forum username contradicts your motion behind suing, you've already lost.

What a moron.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I just read through that thread on fb. Seems to be quite a few butt hurt dudes in the group.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager

View attachment 17369

HAHA I feel so special!

Wonder if Dbarret ever read Matthew 5:39, says a little something about turning the other cheek. I assume he must of since he brags about living his life by the word of God.

That post doesn't seem very befitting of "A man of God"

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Hmm, reading that group and all the negative talk about trolls and shitty members. Yet you can distinctively pick out a few pure assholes with the "fuck you/my way" attitude. Doesn't matter what group/forum you are part of, there are always those few.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Hmm, reading that group and all the negative talk about trolls and shitty members. Yet you can distinctively pick out a few pure assholes with the "fuck you/my way" attitude. Doesn't matter what group/forum you are part of, there are always those few.

Fuck you.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
As for my pic, that is me. It is 6 years old. You guys act in a manner where you think you found a gold mine or something - or gathered "dirt" on me. I put my picture on my websites, facebook etc along with my name because I have nothing to hide. We are legitimately licensed and compliant in our business. I pay my taxes and we operate an ethical shop. You found a page of 1-800 note complaints. I have dealt with 77,000 debtors in the last 5 years and my office has generated 27 complaints in 5 years. Given the ratio we are one of the better maintained and ethical companies in our industry. You would be hard pressed to find any agency that doesnt have complaints on their logs. It comes with the territory - we deal with grimy people. People who wine and complain when we do our job. If they paid in the first place we wouldnt exist!

Hmm I thought he said that it was no big deal, all that info was just public and he had nothing to hide. I guess he was just hiding the butthurt

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Hmm I thought he said that it was no big deal, all that info was just public and he had nothing to hide. I guess he was just hiding the butthurt

I'm not even sure what I did to warrant being called out, other than making reference to a deal of his with Coryoon over some "mint" Wii games. All I did was point out to any potential buyers that his definition of "mint" may differ from theirs.

He buttmadbro. :keke:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I was a part of that Facebook discussion. After reading this whole thread, I can see why he was justifiably banned. That kind of attitude is unacceptable, and when he posted that it made me raise an eyebrow.

Overall it's a good group with some good people, but lately it's become the "I hate NG.com for X reason" dumping ground, especially with the recent market purge.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I was a part of that Facebook discussion. After reading this whole thread, I can see why he was justifiably banned. That kind of attitude is unacceptable, and when he posted that it made me raise an eyebrow.

Overall it's a good group with some good people, but lately it's become the "I hate NG.com for X reason" dumping ground, especially with the recent market purge.

my favorite part in that thread was the guy calling me and my shop out as a former customer (which he wasn't when i checked).

but what the hell do i know? im just another 'elitist cunt' member of this forum.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

I'm glad someone from there read it. Every group/forum has its bullshit and I'm sure that group has a lot of good ppl. To deny with a "shit don't stink attitude" is just as elitist. If I was into FB groups, I'd join but its just not my thing.

my favorite part in that thread was the guy calling me and my shop out as a former customer (which he wasn't when i checked).

but what the hell do i know? im just another 'elitist cunt' member of this forum.

Windy has hit or is coming upto its 2 year anniversary, correct? If you devastated their experience so badly here and his exaggerated rage for here as he expressed. Wouldn't you think they would remember?

Oh, I forgot he has "Many Paypal Business Accounts" "He doesn't recall" "He isn't going to get in a pissing match"

Yet went on a large rant over everything in general.

Nothing awkward about it. I'm stating what I've experienced. Take it or leave it. I can give a fuck.

He gave a fuck.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm glad someone from there read it. Every group/forum has its bullshit and I'm sure that group has a lot of good ppl. To deny with a "shit don't stink attitude" is just as elitist. If I was into FB groups, I'd join but its just not my thing.

Windy has hit or is coming upto its 2 year anniversary, correct? If you devastated their experience so badly here and his exaggerated rage for here as he expressed. Wouldn't you think they would remember?

Oh, I forgot he has "Many Paypal Business Accounts" "He doesn't recall" "He isn't going to get in a pissing match"

Yet went on a large rant over everything in general.

windy is gonna turn 2 next month. there will be a sale, lol.

here is the exchange in question:

initial call out:

EUJGU7f.png

Meat of the exchange:
MBGE8zO.png

Closing:

R75HMkz.png

I leave an olive branch for him:

4R91jzA.png

He gave a fuck.

many fucks given. he never hit me up in private to try and figure out how i wronged him so bad. :keke:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
for the record, paypal account does not matter with my system. i can look you up by location. he is out of california and there is no one who purchased or attempted purchase and then abandoned their shopping cart (yes i can see that too) by anyone in the entire pacific time zone for just 'some saturn games'.

i get called out, i tend to respond. I try to be nice even. this is a guy who just wanted to complain for the sake of complaining. He even resorted to just sort of making stuff up and well, i don't appreciate that part. I ask what happened and he deflects and walks away from the thread.

God i love the internet.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
for the record, paypal account does not matter with my system. i can look you up by location. he is out of california and there is no one who purchased or attempted purchase and then abandoned their shopping cart (yes i can see that too) by anyone in the entire pacific time zone for just 'some saturn games'.

i get called out, i tend to respond. I try to be nice even. this is a guy who just wanted to complain for the sake of complaining. He even resorted to just sort of making stuff up and well, i don't appreciate that part. I ask what happened and he deflects and walks away from the thread.

God i love the internet.

You have a lot of eyes and ears out there lookin' out for ya too. ;) Like I've said before, we all get carried away on here but when it comes to your Windy biz, you're pretty damn diplomatic and you treat everyone the same. It was pretty apparent "Tom Wiley" didn't have a leg to stand on... no details, just boohoo hurt feelings. But why? I guess we still don't know that do we. :lolz: