FOR SALE: WII GAMES, WII-FIT, HALO 360 SYSTEM, GTA IV LE., 360 GAMES, DS SYSTEM/GAMES

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
OKAY GUYS, MY FIANCE AND I JUST SPLIT UP AND I NEED TO GET SOME MONEY TOGETHER TO MOVE OUT. ALL THE ITEMS ARE EITHER BRAND NEW SEALED OR IF UNSEALED BRAND NEW STILL AS I DIDN'T PLAY MOST OF THESE GAMES AND THE ONES THAT DID GET PLAYED WERE PLAYED NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES ALL DISCS, INSTRUCTIONS, CASES, ETC. ARE BRAND NEW, NO WEAR ON ANYTHING AT ALL. PRICES AND CONDITION LISTED BELOW FOR EACH. EMAIL ME AT GAMES91999@MSN.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MUST SELL THESE ASAP, PAYPAL ONLY SHIPPING PRICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE GAME. THANK YOU. HAVE SEVERAL REFERENCES IF YOU NEED THEM.

WII ITEMS

WII GAMES
33djhjt.jpg

-Mario Kart SOLD
-Super Smash Bros. (opened but never played, brand new) $35 shipped

-We Ski (played once for 5mins, new overall) $20 shipped

-Mario Strikers Charged (opened but never played, brand new) $30 shipped

-WII Play (includes game and extra controller, game new, controller used a few times) $30 for both

-Links Crossbow---SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Metal Slug Anthology (brand new, never played) $35 shipped

-No More Heroes (played three times, new overall condition) $25 shipped

-Super Mario Galaxy (put in the system once, taken out after ten hrs, new overall condition) $35 shipped

-Super Monkey Ball (used once, brand new overall) $15 shipped

-ExciteTruck (new, never played, opened) $25 shipped

-Mario vs Sonic Olympic Games (played two times, new overall) $25 shipped

-House of the Dead 2 and 3 (opened but brand new, never played) $20 shipped

-Ghost Squad (played two times, new overall) $20 shipped

-Sega Bass Fishing (brand new sealed) $25 shipped

-Boom Blox (brand new sealed) $35 shipped

WII SYSTEM and WII FIT
m93rx4.jpg

WII System SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WII Fit (played it one time, put back in box. comes with the rechargeable battery pack and charge cable. new overall) $115 shipped

Nunchuck--SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii Perfect Shot (used one time) $10 shipped

Wii Nintendo Brand Component Cable $15 shipped

Wii Wireless Sensor Bar $10 shipped

Wii Classic Controller $12 shipped

NINTENDO DS System an GAMES
dz7zid.jpg

DS System Crimson (used no more than 5 times, less than 10 hrs of use) $100shipped

World Ends With You (used two times, brand new) $28 shipped

Contra 4 (opened but brand new) $20 shipped

New Super Mario Bros (played no more than 5 times) $22 shipped

Professor Layton (used no more than 1 time) $20 shipped

Puyo Pop Fever -SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tetris DS (played only two times, extremely rare) $40 shipped

Electroplankton ---SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

360 system and 360 games

2412nfd.jpg

Limited Edition GTA IV for 360 (game still sealed) $65 shipped
GTA IV for 360 (opened, but brand new never used) $45 shipped

Halo 1 and Halo 2 (both together, halo 2 is the limited edition, both in new condition) $30 shipped

Call of Duty 4 GOTY (played for 30 mins, new) $40 shipped

Halo 3 (played ten times, new oveall) $30 shipped

Gears of War Limited Edition (new, but opened) $40 shipped

Bioshock Limited Edition (new, but opened) $50 shipped

Virtua Fighter 360 (played 1 time new overall) $25 shipped

Sega Superstars Tennis (played three times, new overall) $20 shipped

Dead or Alive Extreme 2 (played less than 5 times) $15 shipped---SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALO 3 LIMITED EDITION SYSTEM (will post pic later, need camera back)----Used less than 30 hours total, controller still sealed, headset and all chords still sealed, mint box. $300 shipped

Last edited:

lordtut

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
everything arrived fine and in great condition.:lol:
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will leave feedback shortly.

s2112d

Zero's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
...and I'm just wondering if you shipped my game out. I sent payment to you 7/1, I emailed you but havent gotten a response from you.

Thanks.

Sal

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
...and I'm just wondering if you shipped my game out. I sent payment to you 7/1, I emailed you but havent gotten a response from you.

Thanks.

Sal

I sent payment to him on 6-29-2008 for World Ends With You for the DS. I have not received the game yet and I checked his profile. He last logged in on 7-5-2008 at around 9:00pm. I decided to open a Paypal Dispute. Hopefully, that will get him to respond and let me know if the game has been shipped and what the tracking number is. If I don't have an answer by the time I get home from work tomorrow, I will escalate it to a claim.

Phillip

s2112d

Zero's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
He sent me a pm on 7/4 saying that he would ship tomorrow but I havent heard from him since...I'm gonna give it another day or so and then I'm filing a claim too.

Update : I just filed a paypal claim...Something doesnt seem right. I will of course retract everything if I receive my game. Just playing it safe...

Sal

Last edited:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I sent payment to him on 6-29-2008 for World Ends With You for the DS. I have not received the game yet and I checked his profile. He last logged in on 7-5-2008 at around 9:00pm. I decided to open a Paypal Dispute. Hopefully, that will get him to respond and let me know if the game has been shipped and what the tracking number is. If I don't have an answer by the time I get home from work tomorrow, I will escalate it to a claim.

Phillip

You beat me to World Ends With You, and now I'm not so upset about it anymore.

Hope it works out Phillip.

s2112d

Zero's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Games91999 responded to me via paypal's claim dispute system and apoligized for the delayed shipping because of some personal problems but would ship tomorrow and email me the tracking number.

Hopefully everyones stuff will go out tomorrow.

Sal

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Games91999 Also replied to me via Paypal. He also mentioned some personal issues he was going through and he sent me a full refund. I will now edit the feedback thread.

Phillip