flash project - comments wanted

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
hmmm, i see you are capturing values in the shopping cart thing. Are we to judge this on design or programming? You have some light Actionscript going on there, seems okay. Needs a preloader. Are the only fucntioning things, the jukebox and the register?

Stick with actionscripting from here on out, judging by the design. I see where you were going with it. If you had some nice isometric pixel art it would be mo' better.

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
hmmm, i see you are capturing values in the shopping cart thing. Are we to judge this on design or programming? You have some light Actionscript going on there, seems okay. Needs a preloader. Are the only fucntioning things, the jukebox and the register?

Stick with actionscripting from here on out, judging by the design. I see where you were going with it. If you had some nice isometric pixel art it would be mo' better.

We had to use isometric vectors. I had to rush the design a bit and I'm not really good at design in the first place. Pretty much everything is animated using actionscript. The items you see at the register are dynamically loaded through xml.

There's a form in there too if you click on the guy behind the register.

And yes it does need a preloader, I should have thought about that.
Oh well, if I'm lucky my teachers won't even notice since it's all being tested locally.