Finally ... Four Cab's Linked Up For League Bowling 8 Player Action.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Well after 6 plus years of trying to make this happen with doing my best to get the right deals on buying cabs, hardware and cart's i finally got it all together and it has lead to this. My League Bowling 8 player Multi-link setup! Incredibly happy with the results. Best part is you can still cycle through all of your cart's when not playing League Bowling and when your ready you simply select the game on all four cabs and enter Multi-link on the cab that's assigned #1. This is gonna be soo much fun to play during my retro gaming meet ups I host! League Bowling is my favorite and it's definitely the regulars top favorite party competition game that come over for a blast from the past on my Neo cabs!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I love linked cab setups. Fuckin boss.

Is there a good source of docs for this? I wouldn't mind hooking my 2 slot up with my blast or something for 4p action if that's possible.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
That is a sign of beauty!! Makes me want to drive up to cali to get involved in that 8 player bowling action!! Maybe one day! Mad props for the awesome set up!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Awesome, well done! Seeing the video of this in real time was truely special!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Nice setup, man. We've done this at the Southeastern PA meetup a few times, albeit not on such nice gear.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow that's pretty neat. I would love to do something like this, do you need 4 motherboards & 4 carts?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That's the Neo 50 without the rear projection monitor yeah?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I love linked cab setups. Fuckin boss.

Is there a good source of docs for this? I wouldn't mind hooking my 2 slot up with my blast or something for 4p action if that's possible.

Thanks dude! The pictorial image I found online was incorrect for this game setup, not sure if it was meant for a different Multi-link game. I'm assuming it's all the same. Pretty much dip settings for cart two and three need to be switched over. I'll post up a pic of the instructions when I get a chance to.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Wow that's pretty neat. I would love to do something like this, do you need 4 motherboards & 4 carts?

Thanks for the props and love fellas !! Yup you need one cart per motherboard that your linking. AES can only support two units only.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Fabulous scenes.

I was feeling all proud of myself this afternoon for finally setting up F355 across two Dreamcasts too...

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
That's the Neo 50 without the rear projection monitor yeah?

Yup it's a Neo 50" setup without the OG rear projection monitor which I also own. That's put away in my storage as it dosent look all that great and is super bulky. Added a dinner 8 plug to my mobo and ran a RGB Scart cable from there into my XRGB Mini.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow. Congrats. That's a great way to play League Bowling.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Do you have the link for the video?

I tried looking for League Bowling & cant find any for sale. Looks like its going to be awhile, the 138 in 1 dont have a link capabilities right?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I'll be possibly posting up a full video on how to do this on YouTube. I'll post up the link on here once I've done this. This is the picture I used as a reference on how to link up my cabs. Note mobo two and three's dip settings need to be swapped around.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Very cool. Great game, funny how this is exactly the same as Tekken Bowl, down to a tee!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Tekken Bowl was hype AF!!!!
I forgot all about it, i need to show it to my gf, thanks for the reminder. We used to play tekken bowl at the end of our tournaments back in the day