FINALLY acquired a Neo Geo Mini!! (Pic Heavy!)

EagleTG

n00b
Some of you may have seen this on KLOV, but wanted to post it here too because I had been harassing all of you to sell me one as well. Finally pulled the trigger for one I found on eBay...

It was shipped in to PA from FL... Here's some unwrapping shots to tease you...

NeoGeoMiniUnpack01.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack02.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack03.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack04.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack05.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack06.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack07.jpg

NeoGeoMiniUnpack08.jpg

And the best pictures:

NeoGeoMini01.jpg

NeoGeoMini02.jpg

Next to his big brother. This will be the last time they are together for a while. Big MVS-2 is in the garage for the time being, Mini is going to live in the house.

NeoGeoMini03.jpg

NeoGeoMini04.jpg

NeoGeoMini05.jpg

EagleTG

n00b
Where are you located? I can shoot your info to the people I know that have ones I passed up during my search. Or I can send them your info.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
:eek: very nice and clean. Are you going to re-do the logos by any chance down the road?

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
Sweet! Some day I'll run across one and add it to the collection.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Damn nice mini there. Looks to be in great shape too.

mrbippers

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Congrats from a fellow mini owner, though yours is in way better shape than mine was when I picked it up.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Congrats on the purchase.
Kind of unusual to see a mini stand next to a regular MVS cab.

EagleTG

n00b
:eek: very nice and clean. Are you going to re-do the logos by any chance down the road?

Yep.

mrbippers said:
Congrats from a fellow mini owner, though yours is in way better shape than mine was when I picked it up.

Thanks, there are a few things it needs, some of which don't really show in the pictures. I ran into a few of these during the search, some were gorgeous, and a few were really beat. This one wasn't the best, but it was "easily and readily" available, aside from shipping.

SetaSouji said:
I'm more curious to the shipping cost.

Right now, shipping will run you anywhere from $250 to $450 depending where the from and to are (I was getting quotes for each of the games I was looking at). There are also features that shippers offer, and you have the options. For this, I used Precision NAL who specializes in collectibles. Found their info over on KLOV. They could not have been better, absolutely awesome. They take care of inside pickup, packaging, loading, all of the freight stuff itself, then drop-off with inside delivery (and all associated lift gates, etc.) They also offered to help me unwrap it! I had acquired a bunch of competitive quotes, but they didn't offer all of the services, or would have a whole bunch of bizarre requirements. In the end, I chose to go with a company that was familiar with the process and that I had confidence wouldn't screw it up.

Terry Bogard 1 said:
PM me some info.

I'll try to get some info regarding the leads I had together, and pass them on to you.

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Hey since you are close to me, have any info where I might be about to find just a regular 2-4 slot complete cab, for not too much?

HalfEmpty

n00b
that's outta control man, good buy.

if I ever bought a legit neo I'd probably just grab a goldie. I played on one of those at a meet last year and was extremely impress with how it felt

EagleTG

n00b
Hey since you are close to me, have any info where I might be about to find just a regular 2-4 slot complete cab, for not too much?

Keep an eye on CraigsList and eBay. I saw them all the time during searching for the Mini. :)