Final Fantasy XII potion drinks

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
LOL those marketing genius square corprate heads are at it again!

ffxii_potion_single_serving_shop.jpg

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
i heard they dont even taste good lol but the japs will buy anything with FF on it

ray_7

By drinking that you can cast 'Ultima' on your most hated friends.

:kekeke:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Rofl

In all fairness, FFXII drink>Burger King games

I guarantee you will se a "Mint new sealed l@@k R@r3" bottle of this on ebay in years to come. :lolz:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NCS described what it tasted like a couple days ago, sounded like a citrus type drink. Guaranteed to get you laid? :kekeke:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Shit if I saw it, I'd buy it just because of the commercial.

That commercial was funny as hell.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I saw an ebay post of this stuff. The seller said it's the worst drink he ever had.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
unsurprisingly these things sell for a nice chunk of change, i know cause ive sold them :kekeke: and they also come in special glass bottles too with different potion tops. and ya they taste kinda gross, sort of reminds me of non alcoholic jagermeister .

Robi15

20 Year Member
A month ago I made a "drink" of FF potion. Added 40% vodka, hehe.... nothing special.. contains small bubbles.:envy:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Funny enough, I'm like first in line to get Final Fantasy XII, when it comes here (the new battle system, ala the FFXII demo, had me the most excited for a Final Fantasy game than I had been for quite a few years. For me, it kind of feels like *finally* a true basic engine change from a game that mostly stuck to the way it's been since FFIV. Just a few configuration things, outside of battle, to change it up a tiny bit.) It also allows for some more *random* interaction events to happen during any area of battle, so it'll be less like the same kind of fights over and over again. (Maybe, the first one I'd actually play more than once) However, I just can't bring myself to even want to bother with the drink. It could be my favorite game, but I just don't trust videogame-related drinks. I buy them too much for the liquid inside, and I'm not exactly keen on buying bottles just for the exterior (unless they mark a specific historic event). If a KOF/Fatal Fury drink wouldn't excite me, nor an AM2 game themed drink, I doubt anything will. (Games that historically, over my breadth of gameplaying, that go back 10+ years, and will be seen as classics) Ok. If the Fatal Fury drink could promise that I'd be able to do a Raging Storm afterwards, just maybe. :lolz:

Still, the bottle design looks good. I mean, it's a very keen design and all. Funny enough, blue is one of my least favorite colors to put on a bottle for you to drink. (Love the color, just not on or in a drinkable substance) That goes for any drink, including the ones already out there, for years. It's just that too many undrinkable things come in either blue bottles or in transparent bottles with blue liquid. :)

Now if they make a Final Fantasy XII cereal. I wont be against buying something like that, if it doesn't cost more than other cereals. Not saying I'm guarranteed to buy it, but they don't do cereals wrong. Mario and Pacman were decent because they simply copied the same kind of ingredients from other cereals like Lucky Charms. They just shaped the mascots in them.

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Last year at work I got along really well with the woman who sat next to me. As a going away gift she gave me one of the "special edition" bottles. They look JUST like the ones in the game, no label or anything.

They go for about 690 yen in the store (6 bucks USD) Haven't opened it yet.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Had a couple and thought they tasted okay. Like some sort of condensed fruit juice. They smell absolutely terrible though.