Fighter meet in Nor Cal

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Had a great time Saturday night. Bummed that we all had to take off early, but we had a few people who needed to get to bart, etc. Looking forward to next time!

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nice meeting fayk, wataru330, and masamune GTO. Always cool meeting up with the usual suspects (you know who you guys are). Really sucked that I couldn't get Pirate Ship Higemaru to run on that showcase cab, I thought of all the fossils I brought to the warehouse that it might have been the most popular. At least I got to bump that City Connection, if nothing else it got some heads noddin'.

I'm a bit late (I forget to check this thread sometimes) but definitely nice to meet you and chat again with everyone I met at Dan's previous gathering (a couple months prior).

I actually kind of love the idea of bringing a couple (old) games to throw on one of the cabs in additional to all the stuff people are more seriously playing, etc.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Finally put my iphone back together and thought I would post these up
at JJ's with the usual suspects
IMG_1750.jpg

Showdown east vs west
IMG_1739.jpg

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Finally put my iphone back together and thought I would post these up
at JJ's with the usual suspects
IMG_1750.jpg

Showdown east vs west
IMG_1739.jpg

Finally, it is about time we had evidence of how much food we ordered, hahaha. Also, we need to get that Konami 4p cab together for the next meet. That way I can bring the Teenage Mutant Power.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Finally, it is about time we had evidence of how much food we ordered, hahaha. Also, we need to get that Konami 4p cab together for the next meet. That way I can bring the Teenage Mutant Power.

And I'll bring PGM1 & 2 + games.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I miss JJs and Da Beef and Cali Gyro and Pizza. I'll have to find the new cheap good eats in the Mission. Also, we should have a mini meet here once my typing cab gets in and set up :D

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I know everyone is probably busy right now due to the Holiday Season. However, I suspect many of us will have some time off during the "Christmas Break" between X-Mas and the New Year. I propose we should have a meet either at my place or at Dan's warehouse if he's up for hosting. If we have it at my place you guys can check out my (new to me) Net City. The typing isn't exactly working right now, because the p2 keyboard wasn't registering B and V keys. However, it's currently set up to netboot naomi games with a 2L12B. I plan on eventually getting 2 new DC keyboards and running Typing of the Dead DC version. It seems that the arcade version can't be run with the english dictionary, so it's not that fun (unless you speak Japanese).

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I know everyone is probably busy right now due to the Holiday Season. However, I suspect many of us will have some time off during the "Christmas Break" between X-Mas and the New Year. I propose we should have a meet either at my place or at Dan's warehouse if he's up for hosting. If we have it at my place you guys can check out my (new to me) Net City. The typing isn't exactly working right now, because the p2 keyboard wasn't registering B and V keys. However, it's currently set up to netboot naomi games with a 2L12B. I plan on eventually getting 2 new DC keyboards and running Typing of the Dead DC version. It seems that the arcade version can't be run with the english dictionary, so it's not that fun (unless you speak Japanese).

I don't think I can make it since I will be between the inlaws and my own place... most likely at the inlaws.

And how was I supposed to know that we would be getting so much food at JJ. Should've known when the waitress asked, "is that all for you?" LOL

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What Rog is getting at, is that we should meet at his place, 'to house sit' while he is away @ inlaws. ^_^

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Dan has been MIA for like a week. I suspect it's because he has finals at school this week or next week? usually that's how school goes, preparing before winter break.

If he doesn't want to host, I seriously don't mind. Hopefully my arcade stools come in before Christmas? I'm expecting them to. Should we tentatively plan to meet at my place Wednesday the 26th or Thursday the 27th?

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I've got the whole week off so anything works for me. I heard from Dan the other night, he's been busy and just got a bunch of printing stuff in that he's been working on getting out.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
So long I don't think we've met? Have you been to one of BIGTIME's meets in the past couple years?

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
So, no one had any preference on day over the break? Should we say Dec. 26th then? It's a wednesday, but I suspect almost everyone has time off of school/work.

Please let me know if you plan on coming. You can bring friends, but let me know. I want to keep a track on head count, as my place is not quite as large as BIGTIME's warehouse.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So, no one had any preference on day over the break? Should we say Dec. 26th then? It's a wednesday, but I suspect almost everyone has time off of school/work.

Please let me know if you plan on coming. You can bring friends, but let me know. I want to keep a track on head count, as my place is not quite as large as BIGTIME's warehouse.

Im in for either day

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Can't do 27th, as I'm trying to git down to LA for the Pharcyde's 20th anniversary show.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Ok, looking like 26th is the best then :D

If anyone wants the invite on fb add me

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks for the add, C! I'm a maybe now, as my wife just caught the pager @ work. If she can turf it to someone else mañana, i'm good.

If not-i'll be w/ my kiddos @ home.